ATKT engineering-ALL CLEAR or all down

Clearing all your papers in the semester is extremely hard,(not getting an ATKT or KT as we say) clearing none of them is scarcely heard of. Few people have been in both those  situations ,and not many would love to narrate the experience. Its a simple formula ,you study,  and you shall pass,so don’t look upon those few with envious rage who never get a KT,but accept their awesome ability. The sacrifice and endurance is stated below:-

1.become a nerd/if you arnt one already

This one comes easy to some of us,for others it will be an adaptive skill.The more time we spend in the company of greatness, atleast some of that does rub on,makes us more focused,serious,and sadly grim, drab and disinteresting too,but if its going to help you reach a higher level of  creative consiousness ,I say,play on

2.take those “classes” after college hours/atleast 10 hour lectures in a  given day

I never fully understood what this deal was about,until I actually enrolled for some of them,not very different from the mild sedative you get during college lectures,but again its something extra that reminds you what it entails.It gets you more involved, more into the the scheme of things because its tiring and testing,definitely helps you in your all clear concept.

3.applied math-each sum 3 times/4 times if youre weak/5 times if it sounds like greek

Math is like a recessive gene, either your’e born with it or you have to bullshit,to get through it,the latter was for the scores of people who passed their math tests by “memorizing” the entire working,instead of applying logic and algorithm.Depending how easy numbers come to you,each problem should be practiced accordingly

4.atleast “pretend” to try and understand you know what practicals are all about

It s a must do for your all clear mantra,Although it accounts for a mere 20% of the grand total,taking an interest in the practical session goes a  long way In trying  to unravel how those theories apply in the real  world, and it can garner good understanding of the subject at hand.

5.”no one ever beat my 17% attendance record”,strech that to atleast 60 really

Thats true.it will be sometime before someone does,and it will be longer before they graduate,because being seated in class every single day ,listening unintently to what the lecturers are professing is  also a form of discipline,and it will help your cause;

6.stuff the social life

Completely disagree with this one,but its necessary. As much as we hate to admit it,going out too much,can have an adverse effect on our quest for clearing,going out for a beer every night,and you’ll be tasting your tears 6 months down, and sure as hell don’t get a girl into your life ,or you’ll be all down for sure!

Please follow and like us:

, , , , , , , , , ,

121 Responses to ATKT engineering-ALL CLEAR or all down

1. lalit February 17, 2016 at 3:58 am #

I hav 9kt n in that 9kt their are 2 golden sub n ths is last attempt what should i do n how should i study for exam i cn understand can u suggest me

• jojo22 February 26, 2016 at 4:04 am #

for the golden kts- make a good attempt of 80-85 mrks out of 100 in the thoery papers, and target all theory. DO NOT attempt numericals,this should hep u clear

2. bhumika December 21, 2015 at 4:08 pm #

if i get 6 kts then……muze sem 4 mein chance mil sakta hey clear karne ko?

3. bhumika sawant December 21, 2015 at 3:34 pm #

sir…….if i get 6 kts in sem 3,then muze chance mil sakta hey sem 4 mein clear karne ke liye?

• jojo22 December 23, 2015 at 4:10 am #

i think 3rd to 4th, rule nahi hai,not sure,lekin 5th sem ke pehle total 5kts ke neeche hona chhiye

4. jennifer December 8, 2015 at 4:01 pm #

sir if i get 2 kts in sem 1 then is it that i will not get a pointer in that sem?

• jojo22 December 19, 2015 at 4:30 am #

u wont get grace in 2 sub

5. sachin bhau November 18, 2015 at 4:34 am #

max 5 external 3 internal kt allowed in mumbai university to go next year but in 3 rd year no single kt of first year allowed

6. Harsh November 14, 2015 at 12:05 pm #

Sir if we get an internal kt..is it possible to clear subject in the end semester exam..If yes what are the criteria?

• jojo22 November 21, 2015 at 4:17 am #

it is a normal kt, but also i think there is some rule is u score more than 50% marks in tha subject u can pass in internal also,,just check it up

7. Shushma October 7, 2015 at 8:27 am #

Sir,
    I’m not attempt the internal both oral and unit test. Because I was absent..but i got in external exam above 50% ….so I’m pass…both internal

• jojo22 October 8, 2015 at 4:20 am #

it dsnt work that way,,or then everyone one would not attempt viva and hope pass,u will be left wit internal kt

• Shushma October 19, 2015 at 9:32 am #

But i could have pass

• Shushma October 19, 2015 at 9:35 am #

And this type of rules are be there in my?

• Shushma October 19, 2015 at 9:36 am #

Mumbai university

• Shushma October 20, 2015 at 6:50 pm #

Sir,
        But this type of rules r be there ….mu?
        And I’m really field….

8. piyush May 18, 2015 at 5:31 pm #

Tysm Jojo22…
    u said right m not 100% guarenteed that ill get pass..
    tommorow is my physics 2 ppr n i had not yet studied a bit…really scared for it.
    can i get passed if i attempt d full paper?

9. piyush May 17, 2015 at 11:31 am #

Is it okay if i dnt attend d kt papers…
    I mean i got 3 kt’s in FE n now am appearing for sem2 as i dont want any further kt in sem2…so i had decided not to attend d sem1 kt papers n gonna try in sem3 directly..So does it gonna affect me in sem2??
    or will i recieve d result of sem1kt even if i had not attended the kt papers??

• jojo22 May 18, 2015 at 5:24 am #

you can do it no problem,,but what i suggest,,y not attempt 1 of the 3 sem 1 papers,,maybe the easiest?coz there is no 100% guaranatee that you wil clear sem2 totally, but this is a good strategy,,best of luck

10. uwais December 9, 2014 at 6:55 am #

hello sir,
    i got overall 3 kts in my FE .. i am positive that cleared them in this semester 3.. but my AM-3 went bad due to pressure of handling so many papers.. 🙁 so now i think i ll get another KT in AM-3.. :'( i wanted to know how overall 4 failed subjects gonna affect if i tried to give GRE and wanted to study MS in US.. how these kts gonna affect my carrier 🙁

11. swedel November 18, 2014 at 1:23 pm #

if i get internal kt for more than 2 subject… then wil it be cleared by semester? or it wil be written kt in report card.?wil it even affect my placement

• jojo22 December 3, 2014 at 4:23 am #

you will have a chance while youre in sem 2 to clear it, dont think of placements right now, long time for that

12. kuki November 1, 2014 at 3:18 pm #

i m just confused with the the term ATKT? what does it actually mean? a backlog that is cleared or just the no. of backlogs i have?

• jojo22 November 3, 2014 at 1:37 pm #

its an exam u have to appear for again,,till you clear it, so it is backlog

13. kirit kumbhare October 27, 2014 at 7:26 am #

If I get kt in my internal xams in my first semester will it affect my pointer and placements at last and will my pointer be decreased??
    What should be done to clear it??
    What affect will it have??
    Kt is in 2 subjects …..
    Plz do reply on my mail or here itself…realy required ur help..plzz do reply fast
    My mail is kumbharek03@gmail.com

• jojo22 October 28, 2014 at 5:41 pm #

dont worry so much about your last year and placements,,concentrate on clearing all theory papers till final year

14. P4cifier October 18, 2014 at 1:08 pm #

I have internal kt in 1 subject in sem 2 so can i clear it by scoring 50% marks in semester

15. sanju September 13, 2014 at 6:41 am #

plz reply as early as possible…..

16. sanju September 13, 2014 at 6:33 am #

I have 3 internal kt’s so I need to solve that kt’s or not??

17. sanju September 13, 2014 at 6:25 am #

is internal kt’s considered for passing first sem???

• jojo22 September 16, 2014 at 7:32 pm #

as far as i know,,it is 5+3 kts

18. gaurav August 15, 2014 at 1:16 pm #

sir,i have 5 externals and 4 internals in FE…can i go to SE ??…is it a drop??…..or can my clg official help me to clear my 1 or 2 internals???…..and i have 15 marks in phy 2 in fresh attempt along with phy 2 internal kt…….will i get 4 or 5 grace marks in reval ????……reply plzzzzzz ASAP:-( 🙁

• jojo22 August 26, 2014 at 9:27 am #

i think rule is 5+3. Since uneed to clear one internal,,try working on that. If phy 2 is passing 30 i think,,thats a long distance to cover dont u think

19. Abhishek August 12, 2014 at 12:23 pm #

idk why i got kt. even after giving 1st semester subjects again. i had 3 KT in 1st sem. i gave them again and unexpectedly same subjects i got them again as KT 🙁 in revaluation it is gettting clear but the result will be declared after 2-3 months. and till then my 3rd semester exam will start. i have kt in 2nd sem too. 🙁 but results arent out yet. what if i got 3 more kt in sem 2 ? coz more than 5 kt i.e 6 and above then v get a drop. and after revaluation i.e. 2 months after the result is out. will i get admission for 2nd year ? in the same continuing year coz till now the admission process for 2nd year hasn’t started yet. and till the revaluation result be declared all admission will b done and after the revaluation results, if my subject gets cleared and i m eligible for 2nd year. then i shall get admission at that time in college ? or anything else.

pls reply.

• jojo22 August 12, 2014 at 1:29 pm #

u can always pay 2nd year fees,as well as exam fees and evensit for 3rd sem exams..if your result comes as fail then your 2nd year fees will be refunded, but exam fees might not. I suggest if you are confiednt of getting into 3rd sem then study for it and give the papers.,u can worry about the backlog of FE later

• Abhishek August 14, 2014 at 8:49 am #

well. i got 5 KT in sem2. :/ i didnt expect so many coz my papers were good enough. atleast i was passing. but idk what happend. maybe their is some scanning problem so givine ’em in reval. and what if it still wont get clear in reval ? then i would get a drop.this may effect my future in any case ? and till then the exams that i gave for 3rd sem ? all are waste ? i ‘ve to give them again?

20. Mayur June 17, 2014 at 11:10 am #

Please replay sir i have to pay fees

21. Mayur June 11, 2014 at 4:01 pm #

Can i go with 3 subjects and 2 practicals back from SE to TE.please replay

22. rahul May 17, 2014 at 10:31 am #

I hav cleared my all subject in 1st year except M-II n i need 13 marks to pass will university give me 13 marks to get all clear….

23. raj May 15, 2014 at 9:50 am #

i have m1 subject and i written up to 34 marks can i get 6 marks grace and i come directly second year in mechnical diploma and other subject are not there for me they only give me maths1 when i enter plz help me sir

• jojo22 May 15, 2014 at 1:40 pm #

maths is always a problem for diploma students,,i think writing of 34 marks and hoping to pass is cutting it too fine

24. js786 December 11, 2013 at 8:38 pm #

1) I am appearing for the first sem engin. xams right now….
    when will be the results most likely be out…??

2) If I get four KT’s in the first semester than when will be the exams be held….?????

• jojo22 December 19, 2013 at 4:30 am #

results are released within 2 months..and exams are scheduled twice a year,,december and may,,best of luck

25. ananth August 20, 2013 at 2:14 pm #

what to do to get photocopy as early as possible????

• jojo22 September 2, 2013 at 5:19 am #

depends on your college ya,,,thats an internal thing,,talk to your exam department in charge

26. ananth August 2, 2013 at 3:54 pm #

i have failed in ED…….nd its was a golden attempt…….wat can i do now

• jojo22 August 3, 2013 at 12:27 pm #

might have to take the drop

• ananth August 5, 2013 at 12:58 pm #

any option plzzzz…………help

• ananth September 1, 2013 at 9:07 am #

plzzz……..rply!!!!!!!

27. har July 29, 2013 at 7:34 pm #

Hey I got kt in 6th sem in advanced computer network.. I got 23 marks.. will I get grace? When will I get the photo copy of paper?? Will I get placement which are starting from December?

• jojo22 August 3, 2013 at 12:59 pm #

for placement you need all subjects cleared or awaiting results.. if its a bpo, or small scale companym they might recruit you with a kt.

28. Akshay July 23, 2013 at 2:36 pm #

sir, iam in pune uni. i got 4 kts in sem 1 & 1kts in sem, 2 & 2kits practical cleared.
    pl.tell me, i can get a chance to addmit. to second year..?

• jojo22 July 24, 2013 at 7:08 pm #

@akshay, if u have total 5 kts then youre safe

29. nitin July 20, 2013 at 6:06 am #

i have fe only 1kt,bt result is not declared,now i m in 3rdd yr,what can i do?

• jojo22 July 20, 2013 at 12:21 pm #

continue till you get the result,but if you dont pass it, you wont be allowed to give sem 5 exams

30. tejal July 19, 2013 at 3:14 pm #

i got 3 kts in sem 1 n 1 internal.. n in sem 2 m havin 4 internals so is mu drop sure?
    or i can get a chance to clear internals..?

• jojo22 July 20, 2013 at 12:17 pm #

viva and practical kt is considered same as theory kt, only internal assessment is dfferent, in which case you can have 5 thoery+ 3 internal assessemtn= total 8

31. priya July 18, 2013 at 5:45 pm #

how many kts are allowed for a student to go in 2nd year? People are saying this tym it is n-kt rule as syallbus is revised!is it true?

• priya July 18, 2013 at 5:48 pm #

reply plz

• jojo22 July 19, 2013 at 4:49 am #

no cannot be n-kt, until official notification comes from university dont belive your freinds, same 5 kt is applicable

32. bharat July 16, 2013 at 3:30 pm #

how many kts are allowed to go for 3rd year mu 🙁

• jojo22 July 16, 2013 at 5:10 pm #

same rule,,should be 4 kt rule

33. bharat July 16, 2013 at 3:28 pm #

plzzz reply 🙁

34. bharat July 16, 2013 at 3:26 pm #

guys wts the atkt rule to go for 3rd year engineering mu

35. tushar July 13, 2013 at 9:16 pm #

hey i cleared 3yr but was not able to clear edc and m4
    i got m4 : 29 and edc : 33
    what are the chances of passing?
    what should i do to get pass?
    plz help

• jojo22 July 16, 2013 at 4:41 am #

@tushar this could result in a drop, take the time off and clear them,or they might spoil your final year result also, which is very important

36. slok May 18, 2013 at 5:56 pm #

plzzz help i am too tensed

37. slok May 18, 2013 at 5:56 pm #

what if i get 6 kts in t.e.,will i be allowed in be

• jojo22 May 19, 2013 at 4:48 am #

what is the current KT rule right now for TE to BE, iguess if its for 10 subjects in TE, rule should be max 5, if u got 6 that maybe too much,,but sometimes 1-2 KTs extra are allowed,,so check up on that if any exception to the rule has been given this year

• om prakash June 30, 2013 at 9:14 am #

cau u tell me 1,thing……I have failed in fpl1 in 1st yr….nd I m also scare about fpl2……will fpl subject be count in year drop……!!!!!!! plz rply me on my emai I’d or send me msg on my mble no 8087547605

• jojo22 July 2, 2013 at 12:37 pm #

wat is fpl subject?

38. NAMRA May 18, 2013 at 11:05 am #

How many kts are limited to go in the 3 rd sem I am talking about internals as well

• jojo22 May 19, 2013 at 4:46 am #

in most cases FE internal kts are notcounted, because i dont remember any viva or pracs hapening in FE, thats only from sem 3 onward,,,so for now just stick to the theory paper KTs only which are 4 or 5( depending onyour university)

39. Vignesh May 4, 2013 at 6:05 pm #

i have kt in mech ,i got 18 mks , i gave for reval, will i pass?? or Should i study for sem2? and post those classes name which are best in coaching…………..

• jojo22 May 4, 2013 at 7:14 pm #

chances are less that you will pass

40. mithil January 6, 2013 at 12:31 pm #

if i get kt in maths1 should i try to clear it in sem2? i m also scared that i may get kt im mech too but i have wrote 50% of the paper should i give it for revalation if i get kt there? please reply asap.:( and does it reallyb help giving paper for revaluation?

• jojo22 January 7, 2013 at 1:12 pm #

i feel,,if u have 1 or 2 kts in sem 1,,,u could try to clear them in sem 2,,more than 2 kts shouldnt be appeared for,,or you might mess up both the fresh sem 2 as well as the kts,,and fail in all.. as far as reval is concerned,,if youre failing by 3-4 marks u can give it,,more than that dsnt make sense to apply for,,becasue chances of you getting a positive result after reval is less than 1 %

41. ramesh August 24, 2012 at 10:49 pm #

I passed first year with not a single kt but in my 2nd sem certificate after marks ‘+’ sign is there which from list means “marks carried” . What does that mean..???Final result is pass.

• ramesh August 24, 2012 at 11:30 pm #

for total marks there are 2 columns…sem 1 and sem 2 ….in sem 2 its ok but for sem 1 total marks is added with + sign – marks carried……this was not der in 1st sem marksheet…and it was my first attempt…
      Even i got mu certificate saying you have passed with first class….what does + sign means..????

• jojo22 August 25, 2012 at 3:29 pm #

ive seen that too..i think it could be the both sems marks totalled to give final frist year percentage ..not sure

42. Rohit July 22, 2012 at 12:03 pm #

I got a kt in in my CP2 practicals in Sem 2. What should I do now? Can professors help??

• jojo22 July 22, 2012 at 9:31 pm #

ru kidding!! of course they can,,,and should,,go and beg them,,its very unfortunate to get a practical KT,,,and very strange,,maybe you pissed of some profs? did you?they dont give a KT in pracs unless you misbehaved or something,,its very rare i feel..

43. jankit July 19, 2012 at 6:15 am #

nkt rule will come this year???reply

• jojo22 July 19, 2012 at 3:47 pm #

nkt existed in a time when there were 16 subjects in FE and drop rate was very high,,in some cases 55%-60%.,..compared to now,,BE is much easier,,so chances of NKT is very low,,its only a rumour,dont beleive it.

44. arvind June 27, 2012 at 3:26 am #

i am getting kt in mech in f.e . so i ive it for reval ,but they don’t pass me for reval . igets 28 marks before reval and after reval 27 ,then what todo and ialso not give kt paper ithink that iwill be passed in reval but this not happen then whatto do.

45. shreya December 28, 2011 at 8:24 am #

4kts in 1st sem……. how will it affect later during placements??…..

• jojo22 December 28, 2011 at 7:14 pm #

it wont affect at all,most companies look only at final year results whcih is easy to get first class,but some government/public companies ask for aggregate of first class throughout 4 years

46. kashish November 18, 2011 at 10:32 am #

do we get a atkt in practicals??
    in second year..reply asap

• jojo22 November 18, 2011 at 12:48 pm #

ya u can kashish,,,but its VERY rare,out o f20 marks,even if you dont know anything,you will get a 12 or 13.they usually do not give less than that.

47. parikshit July 20, 2011 at 2:02 pm #

if u remain absent for one paper is it considered as ATKT or a drop of one year?

• jojo22 July 20, 2011 at 5:26 pm #

its just atkt, but i suggest you give the paper a shot anyway,unless you have back to back papers,because ther are times when the papers are really easy and u can pass by fluke..so dont miss the chance

48. Mckinley Phillians June 22, 2011 at 8:14 pm #

We have a similar system of ATKT here in the us- im surprised how hard it actually is to pass your examinations.

49. online college degrees June 22, 2011 at 7:17 pm #

! Very valuable advice on this blog about colleges and the list is very accurate,except for P.Patil college that u missed out

50. johanna June 9, 2011 at 11:48 am #

how many kts are allowed to go into second year ?

• jojo22 June 9, 2011 at 12:22 pm #

last i remember..its been a 4 kt rule since a long time

• Tausif May 12, 2013 at 4:20 am #

Max to max 5 kts.
        6th kt and u get a drop

• Ramesh Kumar July 16, 2014 at 3:41 pm #

What happens if I get 2 year down in BE?
          What do I do now ?
          Should I continue ?
          Is there a future for me in engineering ?

• jojo22 July 17, 2014 at 3:35 pm #

@ramesh,,there is always a future..leaving engineering now will be worse..take it slow,..but finish it

• Aditya12 July 16, 2014 at 3:50 pm #

I have not cleared my YD. I have a second YD in the first year.

What do I do now?
          Should I continue giving exams ?
          Is there any future for me in engineering ?

• jojo22 July 17, 2014 at 3:39 pm #

y dont u take few subjects at a time and clear them,,instead of aiming for many at a time,,if u leave engg,,it will be very heavy on u mentally,,u will lose your confidence to do other things,,i have also had multiple drops,,but cleared it finally

• Rohan Dixit July 3, 2015 at 7:17 am #

Nahi 5 laga tobhi drop hai, per tune porf se baat ki to luck by chance tu in ho sakti hai.