ATKT engineering-ALL CLEAR or all down

Clearing all your papers in the semester is extremely hard,(not getting an ATKT or KT as we say) clearing none of them is scarcely heard of. Few people have been in both those  situations ,and not many would love to narrate the experience. Its a simple formula ,you study,  and you shall pass,so don’t look upon those few with envious rage who never get a KT,but accept their awesome ability. The sacrifice and endurance is stated below:-

1.become a nerd/if you arnt one already

This one comes easy to some of us,for others it will be an adaptive skill.The more time we spend in the company of greatness, atleast some of that does rub on,makes us more focused,serious,and sadly grim, drab and disinteresting too,but if its going to help you reach a higher level of  creative consiousness ,I say,play on

2.take those “classes” after college hours/atleast 10 hour lectures in a  given day

I never fully understood what this deal was about,until I actually enrolled for some of them,not very different from the mild sedative you get during college lectures,but again its something extra that reminds you what it entails.It gets you more involved, more into the the scheme of things because its tiring and testing,definitely helps you in your all clear concept.

3.applied math-each sum 3 times/4 times if youre weak/5 times if it sounds like greek

Math is like a recessive gene, either your’e born with it or you have to bullshit,to get through it,the latter was for the scores of people who passed their math tests by “memorizing” the entire working,instead of applying logic and algorithm.Depending how easy numbers come to you,each problem should be practiced accordingly

4.atleast “pretend” to try and understand you know what practicals are all about

It s a must do for your all clear mantra,Although it accounts for a mere 20% of the grand total,taking an interest in the practical session goes a  long way In trying  to unravel how those theories apply in the real  world, and it can garner good understanding of the subject at hand.

5.”no one ever beat my 17% attendance record”,strech that to atleast 60 really

Thats true.it will be sometime before someone does,and it will be longer before they graduate,because being seated in class every single day ,listening unintently to what the lecturers are professing is  also a form of discipline,and it will help your cause;

6.stuff the social life

Completely disagree with this one,but its necessary. As much as we hate to admit it,going out too much,can have an adverse effect on our quest for clearing,going out for a beer every night,and you’ll be tasting your tears 6 months down, and sure as hell don’t get a girl into your life ,or you’ll be all down for sure!

Please follow and like us:

, , , , , , , , , ,

121 Responses to ATKT engineering-ALL CLEAR or all down

1. ????? ?????? ????? August 16, 2017 at 4:14 pm #

Sir please tell me is autocad(final practical exam jisme external ata hai)kt considered external or internal plz help!

2. Prasad Khismatrao June 12, 2017 at 9:13 am #

Sir would i get grace marks in kt paper maths 1??
    Plz reply…

3. Abhishek May 22, 2017 at 5:03 am #

Sir i have only one golden kt. The paper was bad i dont think i hve written well enough.will the University pass me .please answer .

• jojo22 June 3, 2017 at 5:07 pm #

no,,the paperchecker doesnt know its your golden attempt or whichever atempt

4. Abhishek May 20, 2017 at 4:34 am #

SIR i have cleared all my fe subjects only one golden kt left. Will the university pass me because the paper was hard im worries .please reply sir?

• jojo22 June 3, 2017 at 5:08 pm #

if it was very hard and many ppl are failing then they push some students to pass

5. Abhishek shivakjar May 17, 2017 at 9:39 am #

Sir i have only 1 golden in M2 im not sure if i will pass i was not able to complete sums will the mumbai university consider it and pass me.

6. Viraj January 8, 2017 at 4:07 pm #

Sir I have 3 it for golden attempt
    M1 M2 and BEEE Mumbai university pattern
    I have 6 months in hand to study for them and the on going subjects as the sems will be in May now Can I Clear them at once and how should I study for them

• jojo22 January 9, 2017 at 4:30 am #

BEE do all the little theory can and secure those marks,m 2 is easier than m1 becuase of integartion limits etc. in these 3 subjects try to concnetrate on particlar topics and eave the rest, dont try studying all the chapters. Each and every sum/numerical from fanatic u should know by heart, you wi get 40 marks for sure and in the paper try to attemot almost 90-95% of the paper

7. Harita July 18, 2016 at 5:53 pm #

I have golden kt only in engineering drawing is there any chance for me to clear that in reval even if I am not eligible for grace will they consider the fact that I belong to computer branch which is totally unrelated to the subject plz reply

• jojo22 July 26, 2016 at 5:41 pm #

no they dont cosider that,,they cant see the name or anything while checking the paper,,a black paper is pasted on your name

8. NONU July 14, 2016 at 12:02 pm #

Hi ,
    I have cleared 1,2,3 sem in first shot in SPPU engg , in 4th sem , I am down with 4 theory + 3 practicals , pls advise….

give some solution …

• jojo22 July 26, 2016 at 5:43 pm #

im not sure,,but if it is a drop then you wont have any problem clearing them. pracs are very easy to clear in kt

9. rohan June 18, 2016 at 2:25 am #

Sir i am now in se and hav a backlog of m1 m2 mechanics electrical in fe guide me plz how to clear this subject need ur valuable reply.ap per pune uni pattern 2015 passing is increased to 20
    And mechanics and electrical need passing of 27 sir what can i do plz guide

• jojo22 June 20, 2016 at 1:26 pm #

these are the mot difficult subjects, i suggest u try to clear them 2 at a time, study atleast 75% of the portion nvery well

10. kumar May 14, 2016 at 6:56 pm #

sir if I CLR all my subjects and and I failed in 1 (golden kt) subject will the university pass me ?? please reply

• jojo22 May 15, 2016 at 3:57 am #

only in frst attempt,that too if u are eliglbe for grace marks