CBSE Private Candidate Admission|Practicals|Admit Card|Result

CBSE Private Candidate Admission|Practical exam|Admit Card|Result – For all female students  hoping to appear as a CBSE Private Candidate here are some VERY IMPORTANT and useful tips that you need to go through. Note, this post is written by a CBSE Private Candidate herself, so you wont find this information anywhere else on the web.

CBSE Private Candidate 10th class

1) 9th as well as 8th std passed are eligible through CBSE Patrachar School/Regular Public or government School as Private candidate.prac

2) Through CBSE Patrachar School, not only a Females but also Male students can apply .

3) Female Delhi bonifica Resi.(those staying in Delhi/ NCr) can apply as a CBSE Private candidate without joining Patrachar school

4) Private candidates cannot change subjects or choose subjects other then their old school was teaching .Eg. Maths , Science, Social Science, English communicative /Literature , Hindi /Sanskrit.

5) You are not allowed more then 5 subjects. Also practical exam/ examination not allowed to be chosen either.


CBSE Private Candidate

CBSE Private Candidate Admit Card



6) W/o Practical exam subjects like Science aren’t of 100 marks Theory, But 80 Marks. You must score 25 marks, minimum for your 80 marks subjects, and for the rest of the subjects, minimum score should be 33 .

7) Private women candidates need not join any regular school nor Patrachar Schooling. She can study at home.

8) No need to fill form through any institute, personal tutors, coaching center etc. As you going to end up paying higher fees then CBSE PRIVATE FEES. Total Fees is below RS. 1000 max .

9) Be sure form submission is on time to avoid late fees. Be sure the form is filled fully with all documents required

10) Private and Improvement Examination Forms are available at selected SYNDICATE BANKS as well as for Submission of Forms.( Patrachar students can follow patrachar guidelines for cbse form)

11) With form You need to summit Your Transfer Certificate, Last clearing class marks sheet xerox copy, and an AFFIDAVIT attested by First Class Magistrate/Notary (Details of affidavit are given on your forms ).

12) Only Candidate below 18 yrs are required to submit Affidavit, Older than 18 yrs old need to submit any affidavit. ( only those women National territory of Delhi appearing as fresh candidate ,without having read in any recognized school.


CBSE Private Candidate

CBSE Private Candidate Affidavit



13) Form should be only filled with Blue/Black Ink. Do not fill with Glitter(sparkle ) Pen. There shouldn’t be any cutting or fluid used on your forms . Fill with concentration and slowly need to not show any hurry and Spoil your form.

14) After submitting your Form do not forget to receive your form receipt from bank. Receipt can be use if case of not receiving your admit card letter.

15) Do not come under any scams running by Private Institutes/Coaching Center claiming 100% clearances in 2 months,3 months or less.

16) Must sign your full name in signature column do not sign differently in your examination hall. Required 1 passport size recent photograph for submitting with form.

17) Roll no. and admit card info with your examination center name/no. will be provided in month of February. All students must visit there given Center and receive their Admit card .
(With only CBSE letter OR without Admit card students wont be allowed to attend examination).

18) Finally forms must be signed and stamped by School Principal or recognized Delhi school .

Below is a snapshot of a final marksheet as it appears for a CBSE Private Candidate


CBSE Private Candidate



CBSE Private Candidate 12th class

1) Student must have one year gab between 10 th standard passing year to applying for 12th standard Examination.
Eg. If Student has passed there 10th Std in 2014 can apply for 2016 12th Examination but not for 2015 Examination.

2) Fees For CBSE 10th will not be more then RS. 1000 (with late fees )

3) Required to submit class 10 passing marksheet ( not allowed if candidate not Qualified 10 th standard).

4) Only National Territory Of Delhi’s residing Female candidate can apply for private examination.Male candidate has to apply through CBSE Patrachar School as this is the only way a male private candidate can apply.

5) Male candidate can join NIOS also.

6) Candidate will be examined only in the syllabus as prescribed for the year of Examination.

7) Don’t apply for any stream you are not confident of passing just because it is suggested by your relatives, Parents, Tutors etc. Apply for only those you are confident with it.

8) Examination MAIN held in month of march only in case you had taken 6 subjects and passed in 5 out of 6 you will be declared Passed.

9) Compartment candidate has the option to retain there previous practical exam marks of the first year Examination.

10) CBSE forms cannot be applied or downloaded online . Can only be collected at selected Syndicate Banks.

11) CBSE regional office does not supply examination forms . Can only be collected and submit at SYNDICATE BANK only.

12) If you are worried about spoiling your year then No need to wait an entire year gap for 12th standard students can join an institute or some colleges where eligibility is 10th std also for professional Courses. ( Like Fashion Design, Textile Design etc)

CBSE Private Candidate

278 Responses to CBSE Private Candidate Admission|Practicals|Admit Card|Result

  1. Shubham February 7, 2018 at 4:18 am #

    Mam ,i cant give my board exam(2018) due to medical reason and even miss my praticals
    I am from patna(bihar)..can i give as private candidate…if yes then from where i have to give my praticals??????pls pls help show me the way

    • priti jain February 10, 2018 at 6:44 am #

      contact your regional CBSE office, because in Delhi , male candidate can not apply as private candidate!

  2. Sameer February 6, 2018 at 3:24 am #

    Mam I was passed class 12th in 2014 now I want to improve my marks is there any possible way to improve my marks please tell me.

    • priti jain February 10, 2018 at 6:43 am #

      in my knowledge its not possible , since you had crossed your span period.

  3. Mukul February 3, 2018 at 4:41 pm #

    Mam i am giving 12th exam as private candidate i had given all other documents including confermation page. Status of fees has written in confermation page so i have to sent copy of e challan?? I am giving exam of a failure category

    • priti jain February 4, 2018 at 4:29 am #

      Yes you have to!

      • Rehan February 7, 2018 at 7:13 am #

        mam maibye kehna cha rha hu ki private candidate to partical dette nahi hai to unke exam 100 marks ke honge ya 80 ke honge to 20 marks wo kha se layenge

        • priti jain February 10, 2018 at 6:45 am #

          80 marks .

  4. Aashi January 26, 2018 at 5:21 pm #

    Mam plzz tell me mne CBSE private form m philosophy subject bhra tja but mujhe abhi tk khise bhi philosophy 12 class ki book nhi mil rhi mam exam PSS h m preparation khase kru cbsc online bhi khi notes available nhi h m bhhut preshn hu mam m kya kru

    • priti jain February 4, 2018 at 4:31 am #

      check on ncert website for books.
      Or amazon ya flipkart per dekho waha hogi!

  5. aakash January 24, 2018 at 6:01 am #

    Mam mein..12 class mai fail ho gya tha…ab maine private form bhara h iss shaal to practicals ke pichle shaal ke marks add ho jaynge ki dobara dene honge..

    • priti jain February 4, 2018 at 4:34 am #

      ha hojange , agar tumne details form main add keri hogi toh.

  6. tom January 22, 2018 at 9:32 am #

    Mam,i got compartment but instead of giving compartment I rejoined in the same institute so my question is that do anyhow I have to give practical exam?

    • priti jain January 23, 2018 at 4:06 am #

      Yes , you have to !

  7. ankita January 19, 2018 at 8:28 am #

    i have applied for 12th under delhi scheme after 10th how i will give sociology project please tell me mam

    • priti jain January 19, 2018 at 3:31 pm #

      There arnt any project work for CBSE Private .

      • Aashi February 3, 2018 at 6:48 am #

        Mam phir wo projects wale 20 marks khase lagenge jb hum projects hi nhi denge toh..plz btao mam

        • priti jain February 4, 2018 at 4:27 am #

          average nikal ker laga dainge !

  8. ankita January 19, 2018 at 8:27 am #

    i have applied for 12th under delhi scheme after 10th how i will give sociology project

    • priti jain January 23, 2018 at 4:07 am #

      To my knowledge , projects arnt part of CBSE private scheme

  9. Raghav January 12, 2018 at 3:37 am #

    Hello..mam i was absent in theory and also practical from cbse board class 12th and Now i apply in private cbse then Can i give practical

    • priti jain January 16, 2018 at 5:41 pm #

      Yes , you can!

  10. Aryan January 9, 2018 at 3:33 am #

    Mam mera economoics me compartment aaya hai aur ab 2017-18 me practical bhi aa gye hai economocs me toh meko apna practical file kaha jama krna hoga aur me regular students tha…toh mam plss help me where i have to submit my practical files..

    • priti jain January 23, 2018 at 4:08 am #

      You can submit at your examination center only!

  11. saurav December 26, 2017 at 6:35 am #

    Mem please help me main cbse 12th compartment se pass huwa to mera ps do admit card ek annual wla aur ek compartment wla aur graduation m admission krayege ya koi aur form fill krenge to main kon sa admit card summit krenge please help me

    • priti jain December 29, 2017 at 8:20 am #

      go to CBSE and collect your matricular certificate and final marksheet !

      • Sambhav January 24, 2018 at 5:14 pm #

        Mam i am in class 12th from bihar don’t want to give 12th board this year (2018).so can i appear as a private candidate .if yes then from where i have to give my practical exams pls help ……no body helping me!!!!!

        • priti jain February 4, 2018 at 4:33 am #

          go to cbse patrachar of ur region . Else dont skip your year . because boys not allowed to appear as private candidate.

  12. Faisal December 25, 2017 at 5:45 pm #

    I sent all documents to cbse for.improvement but did.not sent proof.of.fee receipt and sent all.other documents
    Now what can I do

    • priti jain January 3, 2018 at 5:31 pm #

      How can you send without payment recipt? Submission time bank do check that while submitting . Either visit CBSE Regional office with your query . Since your fees slip has your application no.
      And if still fails then reapply !

  13. Neha November 13, 2017 at 3:32 pm #

    i completed class 11 in a regular school. would i able to appear as a private candidate in class 12? if yes, will i be able to change my stream?

    • priti jain December 14, 2017 at 2:32 pm #

      Yes, you can appear as private candidate in Class 12th !

  14. Karthick November 7, 2017 at 1:00 pm #

    Mam, I am writing 5 subjects as private candidate 12th std,last I failed in maths,,will I get a new tc and other documents

    • priti jain December 14, 2017 at 2:34 pm #

      either you reappear as a Fresher candidate or go for Maths Improvement Examination.

  15. Sakshi October 30, 2017 at 3:31 pm #

    As you told earlier school name isnt mentioned on the marksheet so there’s no chance of partiality,yet there is school code available on marksheet which makes it obvious for them to understand that we belong from which school.So are you sure there’s no partiality in scoring marks

    • priti jain December 14, 2017 at 2:38 pm #

      Sakshi , What i’ve told you earlier is with my own experience, If still you aren’t satisfied then can’t help you further !

      • Neetu kaur December 16, 2017 at 4:52 am #

        I am student 12th class parivat cadidet

  16. Mukesh Yadav October 29, 2017 at 2:50 am #

    I have failed in maths and chemistry , so should I select all subjests or only those in which i failed
    please relpy fast

    • priti jain December 14, 2017 at 2:39 pm #

      Go for those you are failed only !

  17. Mukul October 7, 2017 at 8:06 am #

    When will private form release for 12th???

    • priti jain October 8, 2017 at 5:17 pm #

      already out . See if you can still apply with late fees .

  18. sahil September 16, 2017 at 2:57 pm #

    Hello ma’am next year I’m going to give exam as a private candidate but the problem is can previous year I had 6 subjects I want to make it 5….is it possible? ??

    • priti jain September 20, 2017 at 11:46 am #

      Depend if you filing fresh form , also on your stream.

  19. KIARA September 14, 2017 at 5:19 am #

    I was a regular candidate in rajasthan, kota for cbse 2017 12th board. But im from siliguri, west bengal and I want to take my improvements from WB. I wish to take up all the subjects but as a private candidate since I will not be admitted to my previous school. My goal is to get admitted with a scholarship in an american college so will being a private candidate for inprovement 2018 be a problem? Is this improvement exam safe for getting admission normally anywhere? Does CBSE provide information about the student being eligible for college admission almost anywhere around the world as a 12th graduate just like she/he would be as if he were graduating as a normal 12th graduate?

    • priti jain September 14, 2017 at 5:17 pm #

      Its better for you to apply for all subjects again beside going for improvement . Percentage will get affected that way. And better apply Private from affiliated CBSE School because like it was in my case i wasn’t allow to go with Practicals which do affect percentage .

      For college admission criteria you need to check each College Prospectus separately. Since each College has its own admission Percentage..

  20. Indranil Roy September 12, 2017 at 12:21 pm #

    Hello mam..where do I get the forms for private candidate for class 12..I’m residing at kolkata..I called the patrachar vidyalaya in Delhi, they said that this is only for the Delhi candidates who are residing at Delhi..so I asked where do I get the forms for private candidates..they refused and didn’t answer my questions!!
    And patrachar vidyalaya is only situated in Delhi no where else. What should I do mam?
    This is very important for me mam..plz help..I’m already stuck in the middle of it.

    • priti jain September 12, 2017 at 3:22 pm #

      If Patrachar refused then there is another way. Sort of tricky but this should work. Admit yourself in School as Private student. or
      Visit your regional CBSE office if there is some other way out.

  21. preet kaur September 11, 2017 at 6:43 am #

    i have pass my compartment exam of maths on 9 aug 2017 so now when can i get my dmc and pass certificate already one month passed

    • priti jain September 12, 2017 at 9:40 am #

      Should be out now. Check with your CBSE regional office if delayed this much.

  22. Soumya September 6, 2017 at 8:10 pm #

    Hello Ma’am, I have passed 12th PCB in 2016 itself. I want to give only Mathematics exam in 2018 to be eligible for competitive exams. Am I eligible to take part as a private candidature for a single subject?
    Will it be added in my previous mark sheet?

    • priti jain September 7, 2017 at 5:22 am #

      Yes, You can!

      • Soumya September 7, 2017 at 6:48 am #

        Ma’am when will the forms be out?

        • priti jain September 8, 2017 at 11:43 am #

          Already out.

  23. Sakshi September 2, 2017 at 7:12 am #

    Also is it possible to get admission in Delhi University after scoring 90 above as a private student?

    • priti jain September 2, 2017 at 9:09 am #

      Yes . There isnt any issue.

      • Aditya September 4, 2017 at 11:55 am #

        Are you sure?
        I am planning to take CBSE Improvement Exam as a Private Candidate.
        Will I be able to get into DU?

        • priti jain September 4, 2017 at 4:47 pm #

          Yes i’m sure. Rest depend on your performance.

  24. Jayant September 1, 2017 at 1:08 pm #

    I give compartment exam 2017 Maths has a reqular students but compartment doesn’t clear Can I give recompartment next year if yes then when will then form came out and document required for next year compartment exam is transfer certificate is necessary.

    • priti jain September 1, 2017 at 7:29 pm #

      Yes , you need Transfer Certificate and rest of other documents mention in my article except affidavit .

  25. Jayant September 1, 2017 at 7:47 am #

    I am regular student and give 12th exam 2017 and compartment in math. Compartment exam
    Doesn’t clear. So can I give recompartment exam next year. If yes when will the form came out compartment exam 2018

    • priti jain September 1, 2017 at 7:27 pm #

      Hey forms might be out now most probably . Check at Syndicate bank.

  26. shreya August 31, 2017 at 3:46 pm #

    Hello I have applied for Patrachar cbse class 12th boards(commerce student) this year,and i wanted to know how are we going to get marks for our practicals,are there going to be practicals at patrachar school itself? also whether there’s a chance of scoring less marks due to partiality of appearing as a private candidate because i’ve heard people checking board paper for class 12th gives less marks to private candidates

    • priti jain August 31, 2017 at 6:39 pm #

      sherya CBSE isn’t and can not be partial towards marking. Since there is no where mention on your marksheet if you are a private candidate or regular, there aren’t any chances of partiality either .
      Your Practicals will be held most probably at Patrachar centers else they will help at your examination center. Practicals dates will be given to you by Patrachar or CBSE accordingly .

    • Indranil Roy September 12, 2017 at 12:23 pm #

      What are the procedures for it who are living in out of Delhi..am living in kolkata..will you please help!!

  27. zolis August 27, 2017 at 3:57 am #

    I have appear cbse12 compartment exam 2017 as private candidate i have pass but still cannot admission to college without migration certificate where should i get my original migration certificate?

    • priti jain August 27, 2017 at 5:36 pm #

      CBSE office of your region.

  28. prashant August 24, 2017 at 5:56 pm #

    I was faiI in chemistry and maths so i got a compartment in main results by the help of physical education in may but in compartment I cleared it so my math has gone in additional subject and I want to do technical courses in which pcm is must…..
    So what should I do?
    Is CBSE patrachar is right way to go for because it will give result of CBSE same as regular students or private candidate.

    • priti jain August 24, 2017 at 6:20 pm #

      According to CBSE rules subject with lowest marks is your sixth subject . In your case you need to re appear for your Maths Subject to gain higher marks then your lowest one.
      Patrachar is CBSE Private school just a way to attend CBSE Examination as Private Candidate. A way to escape from regular schooling !

      • prashant August 25, 2017 at 4:16 am #

        I am lil bit scare about patrachar
        Is it right to do…

        • priti jain August 25, 2017 at 8:29 am #

          it just a way to apply for Private Examination . Else why dont you apply through CBSE affiliated school as a Private Candidate. Unfortunately for male candidates CBSE not keeping many Private Examination options .

          • prashant August 25, 2017 at 1:18 pm #

            So what should I do now?

          • priti jain August 26, 2017 at 6:27 am #

            Either go for Patrachar CBSE or CBSE affiliated school for private examination . Both are samethings.

  29. Anita Paliwal August 24, 2017 at 10:40 am #

    I want to start homeschooling for my son who is in 7th standard in a CBSE school in Mumbai now? Can he appear his 10th privately?

    • priti jain August 24, 2017 at 6:11 pm #

      he need to attend at least 8th standard . For homeschooling, for now can admit your son in any CBSE affiliated school as Private Student.

  30. Aditya August 23, 2017 at 12:16 pm #

    I have passed 12 in 2016 but now I want to give private exam for good marks in 2018 exam…..Am I eligible to fill private form???

    • priti jain August 23, 2017 at 3:36 pm #

      Yes you are But be careful if case you didnt done well in march 2018 , then July 2018 Examination going to be your last chance .

  31. vimal August 23, 2017 at 8:00 am #

    I got compartment in 12 th pcb in bio in 2011 .I have not given exam .can I give now with arts in 12 th cbse as Private candidate. Now I’m in Jaipur can u tell me where I have to register here for 12 th cbse

    • priti jain August 23, 2017 at 3:34 pm #

      Hey CBSE gives 5 chances to Pass. Doesn’t matter if you had attended examination during your span period or no .
      Unfortunately you have to reappear for all subjects for next year.
      Since yor are male student you can apply through CBSE Patrachar of your region or through any CBSE Affiliated school as Private Candidate..

  32. Saurav August 21, 2017 at 2:40 pm #

    I have compartment in my 12 standard in 2016 but I tried NXT year as a private Candidate I have clear all my exam I got my marksheet through post but don’t get migration then what to do????

    • priti jain August 22, 2017 at 11:55 am #

      Visit your region CBSE office for migration certificate

  33. Sourav Arora August 19, 2017 at 12:53 pm #

    hii i got compartment in economics last year in 1st attempt i did n’t cleared in second attempt i was now private candidate and i got cleared soo now while filling du sol where i have to verify my marks i have to provide my roll no. now i got 2 different roll no. and checking from both it was not verifying what can i do mam please help!!!!!!

    • priti jain August 20, 2017 at 7:01 pm #

      Visit SOL and ask them there . You might have to apply offline

  34. Yash Bhatnagar August 17, 2017 at 9:48 am #

    I have passed 12 th in this year(2017),but i am not satisfied with my marks,can i repeat 12 th class, because i want to go to du? Plz help?

    • priti jain August 18, 2017 at 7:54 am #

      Yes ,you can !

  35. Supriya Bediya August 17, 2017 at 4:16 am #

    From where i get the character certificate and migration?

    • priti jain August 18, 2017 at 1:17 pm #

      From your CBSE regional center.

  36. Jitendra yadav August 12, 2017 at 12:22 am #

    Mam mai bio ka compartment diya hu 17 july ko lekin fir se compartment aa haya mam mai private se 2 subject ka form bhar sakta hu

    • priti jain August 18, 2017 at 7:56 am #

      Ha bhar sakte ho

  37. abhishek August 8, 2017 at 5:04 am #

    I have science streem and i want to take exam again in2018 in delhi region in private candidate what is the process

    • abhishek August 12, 2017 at 11:49 am #

      Please say me fast

    • priti jain August 18, 2017 at 7:58 am #

      If you arnt from delhi then you need migration certificate first . Then visit patrachar school for private candidate admission . As per delhi private scheme only female delhi candidate can apply direct to cbse private. And for male candidate apply through patrachar or any cbse affilated school.

  38. Itesh August 2, 2017 at 8:46 pm #

    I have 4 year gap .. I had failed in 2014 . Now I want to apply for senior secondary .
    So can I do that whats the process.

    • priti jain August 3, 2017 at 6:18 pm #

      Yes you can continue. You can apply as private Candidate!

  39. Indranil Roy August 2, 2017 at 2:21 pm #

    What is the fees for private candidates?

    • priti jain August 3, 2017 at 6:15 pm #

      Aprox 1000rs

  40. Indranil Roy July 30, 2017 at 6:32 pm #

    Where do I find patrachar vidyalaya in kolkata?
    And from where do I get the admission form for private candidates?

    • priti jain August 1, 2017 at 12:41 pm #

      Call Patrachar number its there on there website . You will get form from Patrachar only!

  41. balendra singh July 30, 2017 at 2:29 pm #

    Mam I have appeared as private candidate for class12 and I have passed in 5 subjects out of 6 .so I have got my marksheet can I get my migration certificate

    • priti jain August 1, 2017 at 12:42 pm #

      Yes, You can get your migration Certificate from CBSE Regional Branch .

  42. Indranil Roy July 25, 2017 at 7:08 pm #

    What are the steps for admission in cbse private?

    • priti jain July 27, 2017 at 5:24 pm #

      Hi Indranil . Either you need to fill form and submit back with fees at listed bank of yoyr location or you need to Get admitted in patrachar vidhyalaya

  43. Saquib Khan July 24, 2017 at 2:07 pm #

    hello mam for private candidate where they will get there migration , passing certificate ?

    • priti jain July 27, 2017 at 5:22 pm #

      From your regional C.B.S.E. office you will get your migration certificate . For Passing certificate visit your examination center

  44. akash July 17, 2017 at 6:00 pm #

    I am passed by 5 subjects but failed in maths given compartment of it but could not pass can I repeat 12 the as private candidate

    • priti jain July 23, 2017 at 7:29 am #

      Hi Akash sorry for being too late. I would like to know first when u had given ur maths compartment exam last , and how many times so far !

    • akash July 29, 2017 at 1:26 pm #

      Mam I have passed this year and given compartment on 17 July same year single time

      • priti jain August 1, 2017 at 12:43 pm #

        Can you give me brief details . I’m not getting what you are trying to ask .

        • akash August 7, 2017 at 5:05 am #

          Mam I have passed 12 the march main exams on according to five subjects but failed in maths so I have given improvent of marks of maths in July but I will not pass in it what should I do now I want to improve my marks in all subjects

          • priti jain August 18, 2017 at 8:00 am #

            Apply maths for march 2018 exams .
            If you want to improve all subjects marks then reappear for all exams without mentioning your past scoring or attempt.

  45. Suresh July 17, 2017 at 1:35 am #

    And Will my Old practicals marks will be carried on in the new marksheet?
    I passed in practicals and failed in maths.
    Because of which i am not eligible for IIT or BITS pilani…
    Is private candidate wont create a problem? i am failing this year

    • priti jain July 23, 2017 at 10:05 am #

      No . You have to attend everything again including Practicals .

  46. Suresh July 17, 2017 at 1:26 am #

    hello mam,
    I will not be able to clear my compartment maths exam. Can i give whole exam again next year? (English PCM and CS)
    As I have to clear my eligiblty criteria to enter IIT

    • priti jain July 23, 2017 at 7:33 am #

      Hi, Yes you can reappear for all subjects next year . Either you have to repeat your year from school (I will recommend that – as when applying from school you get your practical marks ,which u dont as private candidate) . If still want to go private then for boys you can apply by (CBSE patrachar )

  47. harshit July 15, 2017 at 2:58 am #

    Who to apply for private candidate in class 12 tell me full process

    • priti jain July 15, 2017 at 6:41 pm #

      Hi, Harshit for male Candidates CBSE don’t allow direct Private admissions. There are few ways out which let you apply for CBSE Private candidate .
      1. You need to visit any CBSE affiliated school and enquire them about Private Candidate procedure.
      2. You need to visit your regions CBSE Patrachar center and take the admission through them .
      (Note. Admission Procedure start mostly from end of August month . )

  48. Indranil Roy July 8, 2017 at 2:03 am #

    Hello mam, I’m a student of 2013 batch. And I’m having a compartmental subject which I did not clear at that time in class 12 examination. And now i want to give the whole exam again (all subjects). Now I just wanted to know that will I be eligible for taking up the admission as a private candidate in cbse?

    • priti jain July 12, 2017 at 3:16 pm #

      Hi, Indranil Roy .. YEs, you are eligible!

  49. Akash Agnibesh July 5, 2017 at 2:29 am #

    I have appeared 12th mathematics paper as private student how can i get my mark sheet & certificates

    • priti jain July 6, 2017 at 9:12 am #

      Visit your Examination Center for that . Where you had given your mathematics exam!

  50. arvind gupta June 24, 2017 at 11:28 am #

    I have passed 12th CBSe as a private candidate, when and where I will get my makesheet and migration certificate

    • priti jain June 24, 2017 at 3:50 pm #

      Go to exam center to collect your marksheet and Passing certificate .

  51. Arun Surin June 21, 2017 at 8:46 am #

    Can i appear as a private candidate if i had taken TC, and other stuffs from school (CBSE) ,since i was not successful in BCA entrance. And i only want to opt in my interest field…plzz reply as soon as possible.

    • priti jain June 23, 2017 at 1:54 pm #

      Hi, i think you can for better information visit your regional CBSE office .

  52. Sonam Shah June 19, 2017 at 8:18 am #

    After completing hsc from private exam am I will get the same opportunities from top colleges as of a regular student as I have a gap of 2 yrs due to some reasons… Plz reply ASAP

    • priti jain June 23, 2017 at 1:52 pm #

      According to my knowledge shouldn’t be a problem but some courses dont give admission with gap years

  53. abhishek June 17, 2017 at 5:34 pm #

    If I clear 12th class in 2017 from bihar by cbse private candidate but score very less marks in all subjects .so, I applicable to take exam again please suggest maim

  54. abhishek June 17, 2017 at 5:34 pm #

    If I clear 12th class in 2017 from bihar by cbse private candidate but score very less marks in all subjects .so, I applicable to take exam again

    • priti jain June 18, 2017 at 7:16 am #

      Depend on what Course you are going for it . And exactly how much percentage earned.

      • abhishek July 3, 2017 at 9:29 am #

        I get only 58% marks

        • priti jain July 6, 2017 at 9:11 am #

          ??? Wht’s your Stream and How much you were expecting ? Well if you think your marks are incorrect then ask for re-evaluation from CBSE board.

  55. Danish June 14, 2017 at 7:46 am #

    I want to enter private in class XII, which board can give an opportunity to get higher marks, CBSE or NIOS

    • priti jain June 15, 2017 at 6:33 am #

      Go for CBSE its value is much higher then NIOS

  56. Suryakant Thakur June 12, 2017 at 12:34 pm #

    i am passed in all subject in 12th senior secondary examination in this year(2017)……but i want to reapper in examination in some subject such as a private candidate..how can i do?????..please suggest me mam…..

    • priti jain June 12, 2017 at 4:21 pm #

      If you are from Delhi, then go to any of syndicate bank Branches listed by CBSE and ask them CBSE improvement form .
      And remember one thing once you reappear for any subject and score lower then your current result then you wont be able reverse your scores .

  57. Ajay Nigam June 9, 2017 at 5:20 am #

    Mam i was a private student and just want to know what are the necessary certificates a private candidate should have. I was falied in 2014 and appeared for examination in all subject and cleared in 2015 as a private candidate. So please tell me about the mandatory certificates a private candidate should have

    • priti jain June 9, 2017 at 10:03 am #

      Marksheet and Passing Certificate! As you had attempted all subjects again your 2014 attempt wont count .

  58. Harjit June 8, 2017 at 6:46 am #

    I had given the improvement exams as a private candidate and now from where i will receive my DMC

    • priti jain June 8, 2017 at 12:52 pm #

      From your examination center

  59. Ayush sharma June 6, 2017 at 7:00 am #

    I got my CBSE class10 result (private candidate) on 3/6/17 but in my marksheet I didn’t get FA marks but when I fill form as a private candidate I came to known from CBSE that FA marks of class 10 2015-16 will be add this year
    Pls tell me why my FA marks not include in marksheet

    • priti jain June 8, 2017 at 12:58 pm #

      To my knowledge private candidate only get Theory marks .

  60. Suresh June 2, 2017 at 10:10 am #

    Mam I have a doubt as I have completed my 10+2 in 15-16 from Dehradun region with an aggregate of 92% but as delhi reservation policy I gave improvement exam 2017 taking delhi as exam centre so my query is that is my region is changed to Delhi and will I get a new migration certificate with my new roll number plz help

    • priti jain June 2, 2017 at 5:18 pm #

      Latest marksheet is always the main marksheet . Regarding migration certificate please confirm from CBSE office New Delhi .

      • Suresh June 17, 2017 at 5:36 pm #

        And what is Delhi scheme And all India scheme as I have give my improvement exam by taking Delhi as exam centre to change my region but when I got my Improvement marksheet its written all India region in school name

  61. Honey June 1, 2017 at 9:55 am #

    Hme marksheet kitne din bad milegi or kaise

    • priti jain June 2, 2017 at 12:17 pm #

      approx 2 to 3 weeks. Visit your exam center in case you are private candidate for marksheet else School se hi milti hai

  62. Abhishek Karia May 29, 2017 at 10:09 am #

    i have failed in my 12th, would like to give it private now, what is the procedure and i live in mumbai can you please guide me with whereabouts

    • priti jain August 22, 2017 at 11:58 am #

      Check on CBSE and Patrachar website for details . Else go through my article you can see what all documents require

  63. Ankit Kumar May 29, 2017 at 4:21 am #

    This year I was a private candidate for CBSE class 12th?,I had fail in theory of chemistry.
    What should be my next step?

    • priti jain June 8, 2017 at 12:53 pm #

      Apply for improvement in chemistry for july – august exam.

  64. shubham May 22, 2017 at 6:03 pm #

    Please reply me

  65. shubham May 22, 2017 at 6:02 pm #

    Maam mena abhi 12th cbse ka paper diya h pr mushje doubt h ki kehi mai maths m fail na ho jauu kyuki mera paper karb gya tha baki sab mst gya tha kya kuch ho skta h agar 4&5 number se fail ho reha hu tho kya pass karenge

    • priti jain June 8, 2017 at 12:55 pm #

      Depend on Examination checker . Agar fail hogaye toh august main improvement dey dena . Itna mat socho

  66. shaan May 17, 2017 at 9:46 am #

    Mam i have given cbse 2017(improvement) exam this year as a private candidate.
    I want to know that how i will get my marksheet. Is it sent by post or we have to collect it at regional office or exam centre.

    • priti jain June 8, 2017 at 12:58 pm #

      Exam center

  67. Zainab perveen May 6, 2017 at 9:53 am #

    Ma’am I want to take admission in patrachar in 12 but I am afraid of it’s value and genuinity pls maam do inform is it same as regular cbse n same value as regular cbse I am really very confused about it

    • Zainab perveen May 6, 2017 at 9:55 am #

      And in future shall I face problem in neet exam and college admissions

    • priti jain May 12, 2017 at 9:41 am #

      value is as good as of regular CBSE .

      • raj July 3, 2017 at 6:44 am #

        Hii mam I completed my 12 standard in 2015 from state board bt I secure less marks again I want to give 12 class from cbse for higher marks bt I have one year gap nd m already passed with 51 % bt again I want to give 12 from cbse state board not accepting my request according to them I already passed nd have one yr gap so m nt eligible to regain for 12 so I want to know thqt its possible from cbse to give again 12 cls pliz repl me in my email id pliz pliz
        Ny email id

        • priti jain July 6, 2017 at 9:09 am #

          I think! There is one way out but its darn risky SO think properly before going forward . You need to apply for 12th board again without mentioning your previous marksheet.
          Otherway is fill form for particular subjects in which your marks are less. CBSE allow five chances for improvements , including your gap years.

        • Aditya August 23, 2017 at 12:19 pm #

          Can’t change the board but u can fill private form with state board only

  68. Jatin Yadav April 29, 2017 at 9:53 am #

    1.Is cbse patrachar same as regular?
    2. What about practical exams cause I have heard they don’t add your practical marks most of the time?
    3.Dose your student get good marks like 90 and above in 12th?

    • priti jain May 12, 2017 at 9:47 am #

      Its of same value as examination conduct by CBSE not Patrachar school. Patrachar is only your medium to apply for CBSE private.
      Regarding marks thats depand on your prepration and the way you attend your examination nothing to do anything with patrachar etc .

  69. riya bisht April 23, 2017 at 9:41 pm #

    mam . mai commerece student hun class 12 mujhe ye janna h ki cbse practical exam kab conduct karta hai.kyuki last year mere practical k marks add nh hue th jis vajah se mera result fail tha.ish saal mai exam de chuki hn ot jnna chahti hn practical exam kab hote h or kaise pata chalta h

    • priti jain August 18, 2017 at 8:12 am #

      Private Candidates ke practical marks nhi lagte . Mughe apna subjecs codes bhej do taki mai ek bar details mai or check kerlu

  70. khalid raza April 2, 2017 at 6:41 pm #

    hyy mam kya private condidate or regular condidate Ki checking same hoti hai plsz rply me

    • priti jain May 12, 2017 at 9:48 am #


  71. Surbhi April 2, 2017 at 5:04 am #

    I want to study science but don’t now how to do practical what can I do plz help.

    • priti jain May 12, 2017 at 10:05 am #

      For Private Candidates Practicals not allowed . Better go through Some Private Cbse Affliated school as a Private Candidate!

  72. ansh malhotra March 30, 2017 at 6:41 pm #

    mai 10th m jane wala hoo
    aur muje foreign study k lie apply krna h
    but unfortunately mai state board s hoo
    aur isme cbse board mang rha h wo bi above 90% islie mai patrachar m krwane ki soch rha hoo just for cbse board marksheet but sb khte h ki patrachar m ache marks nhi aate because ism practical & assignment k marks ni lgte
    then i m afraid
    what should i do
    i really need help

    • priti jain May 12, 2017 at 9:50 am #

      CBSE evaluate your marks according to theory average . yes practical marks are lollipop marks .
      IF you not confident about patrachar then go to any Private CBSE school and ask there private candidate procedure .

      • Rohan Katyal June 1, 2017 at 9:44 am #

        Mam recently i failed in cbse class 12th.so i want to ask one thing that if i take admission in private cbse candidate,so it will better for me or not.and one thing it has value for taking admission in better colleges, further studies and for jobs also plzz tell me mam?

        • priti jain June 2, 2017 at 12:21 pm #

          Marking Criteria and value is same as regular Candidate. But to my knowledge Private Candidates not allowed to go for Practical examination . I suggest you repeat your 12th from school only as this way you wont lose your Practical marks which makes big difference in your final result .

  73. Rudyesh saxena March 25, 2017 at 2:37 am #

    Plzz tell me if I repeat as private male candidate
    Can I retain my previous 12th yr practical marks?

    Mam another que. Is that exams r fficulty level for private cans date is as same as for regular student?

    • priti jain May 12, 2017 at 10:07 am #

      Pratical marks only retain when fillig for Immprovement .
      Yes Same difficulty level !

  74. Rudyesh saxena March 25, 2017 at 2:26 am #

    Mam I have query…
    As above I saw youvare saying that “TC” is required
    Mam please will you tell me the proper proper process to apply for CBSE 12xam as a private candidate for male??
    And also tell me about CBSE patrachar??
    Please mm its my request to you

    • priti jain May 12, 2017 at 9:54 am #

      Call cbse office and enquire regarding TC there .
      CBSE patrachar is a private school for non regular students especially for boys as CBSE do not allow priavte male candidates to apply directly .
      Other way which is way better then patrachar also go to Cbse affilated private school and ask there private candidate procedure .

  75. KIRTI MEHTA March 24, 2017 at 10:46 am #



    • priti jain May 12, 2017 at 9:57 am #

      Dear Kirti . Your niece will be require School Leaving Certificate and 10th std marksheet. You can get CBSE Priavte form from list of syndicate bank mention at cbse site according to your location . Which should be available from mid of August month.

  76. Asis March 19, 2017 at 1:02 pm #

    Can a female candidate join nios as well?

    • priti jain March 21, 2017 at 6:49 pm #

      Yes female can also apply for nios 🙂 !

      • Ishu April 23, 2017 at 8:57 am #

        Hey preeti jain I wanna ask u a question I am studying from nios delhi nd my exams is in Oct. Can I also get admission in cbse patrachar to give exams in the next year of March

        • priti jain May 12, 2017 at 9:42 am #

          go to cbse and confirm there . As per my knowledge you can go for patrachar after cancelling your nios or best do not mention about your nios admission there.

  77. biru singh March 16, 2017 at 7:06 pm #

    mam I am passed in all sub of regular exam but fail in improvement exam?? kya mai fail hu

    • priti jain May 12, 2017 at 9:59 am #

      How many time you had given immprovement examination ? If 5 times not over yet file again for immprovement . Without Clearing all examination you wont be declare PASSED.

  78. Saurabh March 16, 2017 at 8:18 am #

    If we got less marks in improvement and more in last exam can we interchange them or it is possible to combine both mark sheet please help me…

    • priti jain May 12, 2017 at 10:00 am #

      Nope , Sadly Saurabh thats not allowed

  79. Yagya March 14, 2017 at 2:46 pm #

    I have failed in class 11 will I get admission in 12 private?

    • priti jain March 21, 2017 at 6:52 pm #

      Yes you can 🙂

  80. Akash Sharma March 6, 2017 at 3:55 pm #

    where do i get the sign of centre superintendent on my admit card of improvement

    • priti jain March 6, 2017 at 3:59 pm #

      From your exam center .

    • Akash Sharma March 7, 2017 at 2:26 am #

      when i can get the sign
      at the time of examination or
      before the day of examination

      • priti jain May 12, 2017 at 10:08 am #

        Before the Examination Days

  81. shaksham chauhan March 5, 2017 at 9:54 am #

    hiii,i am going to give private 12th cbse exam or improvement. my question is -Q.1-Frm where we got sign. of center suprintendent? and
    Q.2-if we got fail in any subject in improvement, then wht will be result of our 12th class
    if will be same as of last year or new result or we ll get combined marksheet or we get failed…..??
    i hv filled for english,maths,physics….

    • priti jain March 6, 2017 at 4:03 pm #

      From your exam center.
      Whatever will be your improvement result it is going to be yours result for these subjects .

      • sumathi March 12, 2017 at 11:30 am #


        1.do we need to go to the centre before the examination day and take the signature on Admit card from Centre Superindent

        2. .or, can we take the signature of the Centre Superindent on Admit card, on the day of the examination?

        3. And, is the Centre superintendent same as the Principal of the School where the exam is held?

        Kindly reply.


        • priti jain May 12, 2017 at 10:08 am #

          You need to visit before examination.
          Yes same as Principal

  82. ashish kumar February 28, 2017 at 5:27 pm #

    hello mam …i am appearing for improvemrnt exam in all subjects. what should i fillup in bhu entance form as passed or appearing ?

    • priti jain March 6, 2017 at 4:05 pm #

      To my knowledge, Untill you dont have your final marksheet you arent passed.

  83. Sanjay goswami February 23, 2017 at 2:36 pm #

    Mera admit card as gaya hAI cbse 2017 bina improvement form bhare ye kaise hua kya me exam De skta hu is exam me

    • priti jain March 6, 2017 at 4:06 pm #

      Call CBSE and enquire there.

  84. mukul February 23, 2017 at 6:11 am #

    what the mean of category of physically challenged candidate

    • priti jain March 6, 2017 at 4:07 pm #

      Means in case candidate has any physical disabilities .

      • mukul March 8, 2017 at 7:17 am #

        iam not physically challanged candidate but still they have return in my admit card “category of physicall challanged candidate”

        • priti jain May 12, 2017 at 10:00 am #

          Thats ok .Avoid it else visit Cbse Office and enquire there .

  85. Anjana Pradhan. February 20, 2017 at 6:41 am #

    hlw.mam im anjana pradhan from sikkim i have passed my examination on july 2016 but yet i din”t received my pass certificate…i had inform to department but they told me that they will send trough mail(post office) but i dint got yet… plz help me n give some idea……….

  86. Bhanu Pratap Singh February 15, 2017 at 4:28 pm #

    sir maine chemistry ka compartment ka private form fill kiya h lekin roll number alag aaya h toh marksheet pe kya farq padega. Ek subject ki marksheet aayegi ya saaare subjects ke same bas chemistry ki different marks
    Plzzzzzzzz sir help me sir plzzzz reply

    • priti jain February 22, 2017 at 5:24 pm #

      Roll no. Toh alag hi atta hai . Jis subject ka compartment diya hai sirf uski hi marksheet milagi . And baad mai matricular certificate milega jisme sab subject ka marks saath ayega

  87. Shafat February 10, 2017 at 1:56 pm #

    From where will I get my cbse 12 private marksheet #ma’am

    • priti jain February 22, 2017 at 5:20 pm #

      You are suppose to collect from your examination center .

  88. Vicky February 3, 2017 at 10:48 am #

    Hi mam
    I am Vicky actually I am 12 std cbse I discontinued my studies due health problem
    So how can I continue my studies now is there any education institutions separately

    • priti jain February 5, 2017 at 7:11 pm #

      You can go to your nearest cbse patrachar center along with your 10th std marksheeet .

  89. somya January 30, 2017 at 6:26 am #

    Mam tommorow is my history practical can I help me which types of questions asked by examiner

  90. Misbah Ali January 21, 2017 at 2:10 pm #

    Hello. I’m in 12 science and I don’t think I’m gonna pass this year with good percentage due to some reasons thus I wanna reappear next year. Is it necessary to fail this year (intentionally in any two subjects) to reappear in 2018?

    • priti jain January 21, 2017 at 9:42 pm #

      Hi! Misbah No you dont need to get fail for score improvements. As you can next year repear any subject you want to improve. DO NOT RUIN YOUR EXAM THIS YEAR INTENTIONALLY .
      MOST IMPORTANTLY RIGHT NOW FOCUS ON YOUR EXAMS NO MATTER . REPEAR IDEA CAN BE DELAY FOR SOMETIME DEAR .YOU Never know you might score good in shot also. (TIPS for this year exams keep practicing last 3 years question banks ) .

      • Shivam February 1, 2017 at 10:21 am #

        How marks for practicals are added for patrachar students.

        2. Is CBSE papers for patrachar is same as for the regular candidates

        • priti jain February 5, 2017 at 7:12 pm #

          Its same as for regular candidates.

  91. Ankit December 27, 2016 at 10:23 pm #

    Hi mam
    I got failed in my exam at patrachar vidyalaya ..and I had science stream … I want to ask ..I have history .. physical edu. And sociology as my new subject…..kya me inke practical exam deskta hu… And agr nhi toh ..how are my marks in these subject going to be assesed??

    • priti jain January 15, 2017 at 7:27 pm #

      I’m not really sure how patrachar function in such case sorry .
      Ankit probably aap inke practical day sakte ho . ( Pahle check kerlo form mai practical likha tha ya w/o practical apke subjects ka)
      Agar practical nhi day sakte toh marks Theory exam result ki average nikal ker diye jate hai.

  92. GOVIND November 29, 2016 at 11:00 am #

    In private candidate Hello chapters are coming in second term how many marks of English in private candidate and how many marks compulsory to score in private limited please call me 9662 007 409

    • priti jain December 4, 2016 at 6:35 pm #

      There isnt any first or second term dear . Straight Annual Exams their !

      • Shlok February 22, 2017 at 6:10 pm #

        madam at present i am in 11 and i failed in this class so can i join this patrachar method . how to get enrolled in this patrachar vidyalaya and last thing that my friends who are continuing their studies normally with school authority and will sit for state board exams and but what about me will i sit same like them to answer and the marksheet ehich i will recieve of 12 th class will be mentioned any patrachar or nios heading something

        • priti jain March 6, 2017 at 4:09 pm #

          I will suggest Patrachar as It is same as of CBSE Regular. Patrachar only a medium to appear as private . Way of examination is same like regular candidates.

  93. Satyam November 26, 2016 at 9:23 am #

    mene 10th 2015me clear kar li thi, mam kya me abhi admission le sakta hu , wese mam date kya hai 12th admission ke liye

    • priti jain November 26, 2016 at 1:26 pm #

      date toh gayi ab try filling form with late fees .

      • GOVIND November 29, 2016 at 10:50 am #

        I am fall in 10 now l am 10 repeater and my form will be submit by private candidate how many marks in private candidate and how many subject in private candidate how many passing marks in private candidate please please reply me my phone number 9662007409

        • priti jain December 1, 2016 at 5:28 am #

          CBSE 10TH Private rules, marking system is same as for regular students .

  94. bhavesh singh November 25, 2016 at 8:38 am #

    mam…online form filling mein state options mein maharshtra nhi hai… i live in mumbai.. what should i do? there are only 4-5 states to select. rajasthan gujrat. damn etc…

    • priti jain November 26, 2016 at 1:25 pm #

      Fill offline form then !

  95. Debabrata November 6, 2016 at 6:42 pm #

    Mam me 12th class me fail ho gya. To me private form bharne jaa rha hn online . To mam mujhe allhabad region se bhubaneswar region transfer karani ha . Wo kaise karu . Pls mam reply fast.

    • priti jain November 7, 2016 at 3:52 am #

      apne region ke cbse office jao and waha migration certificate ke liye apply kero …

  96. anand singh October 27, 2016 at 11:32 am #

    kya UP board se 12th pass out cbse se 12th private kr skta h

    • priti jain October 28, 2016 at 1:23 pm #

      call cbse office

  97. Ankit Kumar skater October 25, 2016 at 4:02 am #

    m 12th cbse m fail ho gaya tha 2015-2016 year m….. 12th cbse ka form k liye kya ducuments lagenge mam pls reply me in details………….thnxxxxxxxxxxx

    • priti jain October 26, 2016 at 8:44 am #

      Passport size photo, class 10 or 11th marksheet, and affidavit agar private candidate ho

  98. Khizar October 19, 2016 at 6:41 pm #

    Mere pass tc nhi h….kya m form fill kar skta Hu.. Cbse private m… Accept ho jaega? Or debit card se payment ho jaege kya…

    • priti jain October 20, 2016 at 6:47 am #

      T.C. is important dear it will be required surely and for payment you need to visit affiliated syndicate bank of your region . I’m not sure about debit card payment you can pay by cash or cheque .

  99. Nanao Moirangcha October 5, 2016 at 5:52 am #

    Miss priti! Good afternoon. Today i have a enquiry about the Private Candidates Exam of class 12. Year 2017. Last year i failed my exam but this year i really want to pass out my exam for the further study. So, private candidate can select the exam centre or transfer to another centre….?
    It is possible or not.
    Kindly reply.

    • priti jain October 13, 2016 at 1:01 pm #

      Exam centers are affiliate by CBSE only candidates can not choose exam center

  100. Sonu September 9, 2016 at 4:43 pm #

    CBSE Patrachaar se 12th ka form kaise fill kiya jayega

    • priti jain September 13, 2016 at 4:50 am #

      You need to visit patrachar officec, waha officers sab bata denge ki kaise kerna hai

  101. HEMANT PAL September 8, 2016 at 5:57 am #

    Please please Help me
    Mam/sir me sab subject me pass hun aur shirf MATHS ME FAIL HUN, aur me sab ka exam dena chata hun all subject ,Kya me private exam de sakta hun ,agr private de sakta hun to kya mujhe chemistry aur physics ka wapas practical exam dena padega Reply Fasttttt…

  102. vimal September 1, 2016 at 6:49 pm #

    Mam I get fail in 12 in 2014 can I apply private in 2017 examination cbse board.what about my practical marks

    • priti jain September 5, 2016 at 5:43 am #

      Hi Vimal yes you can apply private in 2017 but through PATRACHAR CBSE or else private candidate from some school. CBSE do not allow male candidates for private examination directly .
      Regarding your Practical Marks its better you consult at Patrachar office for best reference .

  103. Himanshu August 30, 2016 at 10:46 am #

    I am himanshu. I have passed my 11th in session 2015-2016 with science. Now i am doing same in class 12th.but now i want to change my strem. Can it be possible. Can i change ny stream. Now.

    • priti jain September 1, 2016 at 8:09 am #

      Hi Himanshu! As per my knowledge you can change your stream . But I’ll advice you to speak to your school teacher for Solid confirmation

  104. priya August 30, 2016 at 8:48 am #

    Mam I have failed in 12th exam commerce
    And again repetition with private..is it would good for my future

    • priti jain September 1, 2016 at 8:06 am #

      Being Private C.B.S.E. is as good as schooling no need to worry dear just focus of your studies not on medium now 🙂

  105. priya August 30, 2016 at 8:46 am #

    Mam I have failed in my 12th exam..if I do 12th with private..is It would be good for my further studies…??

    • priti jain September 1, 2016 at 8:05 am #

      Hi Priya! Its ok If you failed Private is as good as from schooling Dear not to worry . As its CBSE in the End . .

  106. jay singh August 16, 2016 at 4:29 pm #

    maine 2016 mai 12th k exam diye, but unfortunately i was fail in 1 subject, than i drop mine compartment exam.
    and decided to fill cbse private form . Is i’m eligible for it to fill form for cbse private exam in 2017, plz help me its argent.

    • priti jain September 1, 2016 at 8:13 am #

      Hi Jay Singh Yes you are eligible to re-exam in 2017 . And as you are a male candidate kindly assure from CBSE in case you are allowed . As per my knowledge only Female Private Candidates are allowed .

  107. Sambit August 12, 2016 at 3:17 am #

    I failed class 12th in 2015. Given 2016 class 12th board exam has private candidate, but got compartment in one subject. Again, got compartment in 1st compartment. Can I appear again as a private candidate in 2017 with same practical marks as in 2015??

    • priti jain September 1, 2016 at 8:17 am #

      Sambit You can Appear in 2017 Examination with your same practical marks . AS per my knowledge CBSE gives you 5 chances to clear your compartment.

  108. Manisha dharani August 11, 2016 at 11:42 am #

    Helo mam mera brother 12 science me fail hua he or vo an commerce me privet she exam dena chahta he to plz muje detail me information dijiye na plz

    • priti jain September 1, 2016 at 8:23 am #

      Manisha Pahle aap please CBSE call kerke pata ker lijiye ki apka Brother Private CBSE ke liye eligible hai ya nhi . Jaha tak mughe malum hai CBSE PRIVATE sirf girls ko hi allow kerta hai .
      Agar apka Bro kise school se private kerna chahta hai toh woh Possible hoga . And Last Option apke Brother ko CBSE PATRACHAR se ker sakta hai. Aap waha Cbse patrachar main jaker pata kijiye woh sab details denge!

  109. AJAY KUMAR SHARMA July 24, 2016 at 8:02 am #

    mein agar as a private candidate apply karta hu aur phy,che,and bio with practical leta hu to kya mujhe doobara practical file taiyaar karni padegi .
    Aur jab mein practical dene jaunga to kya mujhe practical doobara likhne padenge agar ha to mujhe pta kaise chalenge ki kaun se practical aayenge school mein to teacher hint de diya karte hai but ab kya karu please meri help karo private exams ke form aane se pehle.

    • priti jain July 26, 2016 at 5:25 pm #

      Hi Ajay sorry for late reply .
      As far as i know there isnt practical system for private Candidate .
      And please figure out properly from CBSE PRIVATE FOR BOYS is even there .
      To my knowledge CBSE doesnt have private examination system for boys.

  110. Amit kumar July 13, 2016 at 3:50 pm #

    hii i am amit and mam meri 12th mei ek sub mei compartment aayi thee aur mai second attempt mei bhi compatment aayi thee soo 2016 mei mera ek sub ka form as a private candidate aur re registration ki wajah se mere roll no bhi change ho gaye and then ab maine paas kr li hai to school se mujhe 2015 ka migration,2015 ka character aur 2015 and 2016 ka result mila hai but tc nhi mili bec unhonekha ki 12th 2015 compatment ki tc chalegi nhi aur 2016mei private candidate hone ki wajah se tc wo de nhi rehe so can i take addmission in du sol.

    • priti jain July 26, 2016 at 5:30 pm #

      Hi, Ajay
      Yes you can take admission in SOL.
      And TC isnt required for SOL admission so dont worry about it . You will need Passing certificate with 12th marksheet and 10th marksheet with matriculation certificate.
      Infact your marksheets are good enough . Dont worry SOL mein admission aram se miljayega .
      Its upto your total percentage jo sol form mein 10 and 12th ka roll no dalte hi auto show hojayagi.
      Goodluck for SOL

  111. garima mishra July 12, 2016 at 12:43 pm #

    I want to inquire about my maid who is studying in class 6th but 16 years old. So, can she some how directly appear for the 8th standard CBSE exam if I prepare her for that? Please suggest!

  112. Liza March 19, 2016 at 3:35 pm #

    Hello, i have graduated from class 12th in 2015, i was supposed to do improvement exam in 2016… Which is now but i didn’t know about it. So I didn’t do it. And i got a low percentage which my country doesn’t accept me in any college. So i asked to do improvement exam in 2017, they said its not allowed… So i want to appear as a private exam for three subjects? Is that possible in 2017? Please reply??

    • priti jain March 21, 2016 at 8:01 am #

      Hi, Lisa ! from where you did your 12th graduated ?

  113. Nisha saxena March 4, 2016 at 5:42 am #

    I want the subjects of humanities for class 12th for private candidates

  114. Gurudas February 18, 2016 at 7:50 am #

    I am currently studying in 10th 15 -16 and i want to ask
    I am from Maharashtra school cbse do we get marksheet of board exam which has marks out of 90
    Amd the online result what are its features

    • priti jain February 25, 2016 at 8:02 am #

      Gurudas you will get marksheet of board exams out of 100 only . Online results r just for your convenient until printed marksheet isnt issue by the CBSE BOARD. By the time you can print your online result for applying further admission and so on .

  115. Mansi February 6, 2016 at 1:18 pm #

    I have taken humanities and I’m concerned about my history, pol sci and sociology projects . I mean where am I supposed to submit them or I don’t need to write my projects since I’m a private candidate (fresh female) pls tell!

    • priti jain February 6, 2016 at 1:26 pm #

      Hi Mansi as you are private candidate you dont need to submit any project/practical. Being Private candidate you are attending Theorical exam only .
      Still if you have any doubts plz give me your Subject Codes with name .

    • deepinder March 9, 2016 at 3:32 am #

      HELP ME , WHAT DOES category OF PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED means please help is there an errors ???
      Tell fast as I have exam tomm

    • priti jain September 1, 2016 at 8:27 am #

      Mansi Private Candidates are’nt eligible for Project submission . You can only give Theory Exams and CBSE will evaluate according to your theory examination.

  116. hardik December 11, 2015 at 4:02 pm #

    2nd cmprtmnt 2016 me pass hote h to marksheet konse year ki hogi aur us pr school k place p school ka name hoga fir private candidate hoga

    • jojo22 December 23, 2015 at 4:12 am #

      privte candidate sirf girls ke liye hai, aur jis sal tumne final compartment pass kiya hai us year likha hoga

    • priti jain September 1, 2016 at 8:28 am #


  117. Nikhil Chhibber October 8, 2015 at 6:57 am #

    Agr mai patrachar se 12th karta hu to muje project kon se banane hai and muje kisi bhi collage mein admmission mil jayega ya iski value nhi hai…plz tell me

    • priti jain October 10, 2015 at 10:38 am #

      koi farak nhi padta patrachar se 12th kerne se and yes you will get admission in any college.

  118. Reetu Gahalot September 26, 2015 at 10:09 am #

    Yadi koi Student 12th Commerce stream se karata ha lekin vah fail ho jata ha, lekin ab vah art se 12th karana chahata ha to kya vo bhi private cbse addmission le sakata hai ya nahin. Kya use naya addmission lena hoga bina purane stream ko baraye.

    • priti jain September 30, 2015 at 6:44 am #

      Ha Private 12th ker sekta hai. With New Admission commerce stream to continue nhi ker sakte phir. And Private Forms Syndicate Bank se mil jata hai

    • ankita negi November 14, 2015 at 1:07 am #

      Nikhil me khud abhi cbse se kr rhi hu air cbse ki value na ho a is a nhi ho skta and project non se bnane h so app jab class jaoge apko PTA chal jayega appear depend krta h ki ap kitni % late ho 12 me so can u got admission in any colege

Leave a Reply to akash Click here to cancel reply.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes