CBSE Private Candidate Admission -Tips to remember

For all female students  hoping to appear as a CBSE Private Candidate here are some VERY IMPORTANT and useful tips that you need to go through. Note, this post is written by a CBSE Private Candidate herself, so you wont find this information anywhere else on the web.

CBSE Private Candidate 10th class

1) 9th as well as 8th std passed are eligible through CBSE Patrachar School/Regular Public or government School as Private candidate.

2) Through CBSE Patrachar School, not only a Females but also Male students can apply .

3) Female Delhi bonifica Resi.(those staying in Delhi/ NCr) can apply as a CBSE Private candidate without joining Patrachar school

4) Private candidates cannot change subjects or choose subjects other then their old school was teaching .Eg. Maths , Science, Social Science, English communicative /Literature , Hindi /Sanskrit.

5) You are not allowed more then 5 subjects. Also practicals not allowed to be chosen either.


CBSE Private Candidate

CBSE Private Candidate Admit Card


















6) W/o Practical subjects like Science aren’t of 100 marks Theory, But 80 Marks. You must score 25 marks, minimum for your 80 marks subjects, and for the rest of the subjects, minimum score should be 33 .

7) Private women candidates need not join any regular school nor Patrachar Schooling. She can study at home.

8) No need to fill form through any institute, personal tutors, coaching center etc. As you going to end up paying higher fees then CBSE PRIVATE FEES. Total Fees is below RS. 1000 max .

9) Be sure form submission is on time to avoid late fees. Be sure the form is filled fully with all documents required

10) Private and Improvement Examination Forms are available at selected SYNDICATE BANKS as well as for Submission of Forms.( Patrachar students can follow patrachar guidelines for cbse form)

11) With form You need to summit Your Transfer Certificate, Last clearing class marks sheet xerox copy, and an AFFIDAVIT attested by First Class Magistrate/Notary (Details of affidavit are given on your forms ).

12) Only Candidate below 18 yrs are required to submit Affidavit, Older than 18 yrs old need to submit any affidavit. ( only those women National territory of Delhi appearing as fresh candidate ,without having read in any recognized school.


CBSE Private Candidate

CBSE Private Candidate Affidavit



















13) Form should be only filled with Blue/Black Ink. Do not fill with Glitter(sparkle ) Pen. There shouldn’t be any cutting or fluid used on your forms . Fill with concentration and slowly need to not show any hurry and Spoil your form.

14) After submitting your Form do not forget to receive your form receipt from bank. Receipt can be use if case of not receiving your admit card letter.

15) Do not come under any scams running by Private Institutes/Coaching Center claiming 100% clearances in 2 months,3 months or less.

16) Must sign your full name in signature column do not sign differently in your examination hall. Required 1 passport size recent photograph for submitting with form.

17) Roll no. and admit card info with your examination center name/no. will be provided in month of February. All students must visit there given Center and receive their Admit card .
(With only CBSE letter OR without Admit card students wont be allowed to attend examination).

18) Finally forms must be signed and stamped by School Principal or recognized Delhi school .

Below is a snapshot of a final marksheet as it appears for a CBSE Private Candidate


CBSE Private Candidate



CBSE Private Candidate 12th class

1) Student must have one year gab between 10 th standard passing year to applying for 12th standard Examination.
Eg. If Student has passed there 10th Std in 2014 can apply for 2016 12th Examination but not for 2015 Examination.

2) Fees For CBSE 10th will not be more then RS. 1000 (with late fees )

3) Required to submit class 10 passing marksheet ( not allowed if candidate not Qualified 10 th standard).

4) Only National Territory Of Delhi’s residing Female candidate can apply for private examination.Male candidate has to apply through CBSE Patrachar School as this is the only way a male private candidate can apply.

5) Male candidate can join NIOS also.

6) Candidate will be examined only in the syllabus as prescribed for the year of Examination.

7) Don’t apply for any stream you are not confident of passing just because it is suggested by your relatives, Parents, Tutors etc. Apply for only those you are confident with it.

8) Examination MAIN held in month of march only in case you had taken 6 subjects and passed in 5 out of 6 you will be declared Passed.

9) Compartment candidate has the option to retain there previous practical marks of the first year Examination.

10) CBSE forms cannot be applied or downloaded online . Can only be collected at selected Syndicate Banks.

11) CBSE regional office does not supply examination forms . Can only be collected and submit at SYNDICATE BANK only.

12) If you are worried about spoiling your year then No need to wait an entire year gap for 12th standard students can join an institute or some colleges where eligibility is 10th std also for professional Courses. ( Like Fashion Design, Textile Design etc)

, , , ,

238 Responses to CBSE Private Candidate Admission -Tips to remember

  1. KIARA September 14, 2017 at 5:19 am #

    I was a regular candidate in rajasthan, kota for cbse 2017 12th board. But im from siliguri, west bengal and I want to take my improvements from WB. I wish to take up all the subjects but as a private candidate since I will not be admitted to my previous school. My goal is to get admitted with a scholarship in an american college so will being a private candidate for inprovement 2018 be a problem? Is this improvement exam safe for getting admission normally anywhere? Does CBSE provide information about the student being eligible for college admission almost anywhere around the world as a 12th graduate just like she/he would be as if he were graduating as a normal 12th graduate?

    • priti jain September 14, 2017 at 5:17 pm #

      Its better for you to apply for all subjects again beside going for improvement . Percentage will get affected that way. And better apply Private from affiliated CBSE School because like it was in my case i wasn’t allow to go with Practicals which do affect percentage .

      For college admission criteria you need to check each College Prospectus separately. Since each College has its own admission Percentage..

  2. Indranil Roy September 12, 2017 at 12:21 pm #

    Hello mam..where do I get the forms for private candidate for class 12..I’m residing at kolkata..I called the patrachar vidyalaya in Delhi, they said that this is only for the Delhi candidates who are residing at I asked where do I get the forms for private candidates..they refused and didn’t answer my questions!!
    And patrachar vidyalaya is only situated in Delhi no where else. What should I do mam?
    This is very important for me mam..plz help..I’m already stuck in the middle of it.

    • priti jain September 12, 2017 at 3:22 pm #

      If Patrachar refused then there is another way. Sort of tricky but this should work. Admit yourself in School as Private student. or
      Visit your regional CBSE office if there is some other way out.

  3. preet kaur September 11, 2017 at 6:43 am #

    i have pass my compartment exam of maths on 9 aug 2017 so now when can i get my dmc and pass certificate already one month passed

    • priti jain September 12, 2017 at 9:40 am #

      Should be out now. Check with your CBSE regional office if delayed this much.

  4. Soumya September 6, 2017 at 8:10 pm #

    Hello Ma’am, I have passed 12th PCB in 2016 itself. I want to give only Mathematics exam in 2018 to be eligible for competitive exams. Am I eligible to take part as a private candidature for a single subject?
    Will it be added in my previous mark sheet?

    • priti jain September 7, 2017 at 5:22 am #

      Yes, You can!

      • Soumya September 7, 2017 at 6:48 am #

        Ma’am when will the forms be out?

        • priti jain September 8, 2017 at 11:43 am #

          Already out.

  5. Sakshi September 2, 2017 at 7:12 am #

    Also is it possible to get admission in Delhi University after scoring 90 above as a private student?

    • priti jain September 2, 2017 at 9:09 am #

      Yes . There isnt any issue.

      • Aditya September 4, 2017 at 11:55 am #

        Are you sure?
        I am planning to take CBSE Improvement Exam as a Private Candidate.
        Will I be able to get into DU?

        • priti jain September 4, 2017 at 4:47 pm #

          Yes i’m sure. Rest depend on your performance.

  6. Jayant September 1, 2017 at 1:08 pm #

    I give compartment exam 2017 Maths has a reqular students but compartment doesn’t clear Can I give recompartment next year if yes then when will then form came out and document required for next year compartment exam is transfer certificate is necessary.

    • priti jain September 1, 2017 at 7:29 pm #

      Yes , you need Transfer Certificate and rest of other documents mention in my article except affidavit .

  7. Jayant September 1, 2017 at 7:47 am #

    I am regular student and give 12th exam 2017 and compartment in math. Compartment exam
    Doesn’t clear. So can I give recompartment exam next year. If yes when will the form came out compartment exam 2018

    • priti jain September 1, 2017 at 7:27 pm #

      Hey forms might be out now most probably . Check at Syndicate bank.

  8. shreya August 31, 2017 at 3:46 pm #

    Hello I have applied for Patrachar cbse class 12th boards(commerce student) this year,and i wanted to know how are we going to get marks for our practicals,are there going to be practicals at patrachar school itself? also whether there’s a chance of scoring less marks due to partiality of appearing as a private candidate because i’ve heard people checking board paper for class 12th gives less marks to private candidates

    • priti jain August 31, 2017 at 6:39 pm #

      sherya CBSE isn’t and can not be partial towards marking. Since there is no where mention on your marksheet if you are a private candidate or regular, there aren’t any chances of partiality either .
      Your Practicals will be held most probably at Patrachar centers else they will help at your examination center. Practicals dates will be given to you by Patrachar or CBSE accordingly .

    • Indranil Roy September 12, 2017 at 12:23 pm #

      What are the procedures for it who are living in out of living in kolkata..will you please help!!

  9. zolis August 27, 2017 at 3:57 am #

    I have appear cbse12 compartment exam 2017 as private candidate i have pass but still cannot admission to college without migration certificate where should i get my original migration certificate?

    • priti jain August 27, 2017 at 5:36 pm #

      CBSE office of your region.

  10. prashant August 24, 2017 at 5:56 pm #

    I was faiI in chemistry and maths so i got a compartment in main results by the help of physical education in may but in compartment I cleared it so my math has gone in additional subject and I want to do technical courses in which pcm is must…..
    So what should I do?
    Is CBSE patrachar is right way to go for because it will give result of CBSE same as regular students or private candidate.

    • priti jain August 24, 2017 at 6:20 pm #

      According to CBSE rules subject with lowest marks is your sixth subject . In your case you need to re appear for your Maths Subject to gain higher marks then your lowest one.
      Patrachar is CBSE Private school just a way to attend CBSE Examination as Private Candidate. A way to escape from regular schooling !

      • prashant August 25, 2017 at 4:16 am #

        I am lil bit scare about patrachar
        Is it right to do…

        • priti jain August 25, 2017 at 8:29 am #

          it just a way to apply for Private Examination . Else why dont you apply through CBSE affiliated school as a Private Candidate. Unfortunately for male candidates CBSE not keeping many Private Examination options .

          • prashant August 25, 2017 at 1:18 pm #

            So what should I do now?

          • priti jain August 26, 2017 at 6:27 am #

            Either go for Patrachar CBSE or CBSE affiliated school for private examination . Both are samethings.

  11. Anita Paliwal August 24, 2017 at 10:40 am #

    I want to start homeschooling for my son who is in 7th standard in a CBSE school in Mumbai now? Can he appear his 10th privately?

    • priti jain August 24, 2017 at 6:11 pm #

      he need to attend at least 8th standard . For homeschooling, for now can admit your son in any CBSE affiliated school as Private Student.

  12. Aditya August 23, 2017 at 12:16 pm #

    I have passed 12 in 2016 but now I want to give private exam for good marks in 2018 exam…..Am I eligible to fill private form???

    • priti jain August 23, 2017 at 3:36 pm #

      Yes you are But be careful if case you didnt done well in march 2018 , then July 2018 Examination going to be your last chance .

  13. vimal August 23, 2017 at 8:00 am #

    I got compartment in 12 th pcb in bio in 2011 .I have not given exam .can I give now with arts in 12 th cbse as Private candidate. Now I’m in Jaipur can u tell me where I have to register here for 12 th cbse

    • priti jain August 23, 2017 at 3:34 pm #

      Hey CBSE gives 5 chances to Pass. Doesn’t matter if you had attended examination during your span period or no .
      Unfortunately you have to reappear for all subjects for next year.
      Since yor are male student you can apply through CBSE Patrachar of your region or through any CBSE Affiliated school as Private Candidate..

  14. Saurav August 21, 2017 at 2:40 pm #

    I have compartment in my 12 standard in 2016 but I tried NXT year as a private Candidate I have clear all my exam I got my marksheet through post but don’t get migration then what to do????

    • priti jain August 22, 2017 at 11:55 am #

      Visit your region CBSE office for migration certificate

  15. Sourav Arora August 19, 2017 at 12:53 pm #

    hii i got compartment in economics last year in 1st attempt i did n’t cleared in second attempt i was now private candidate and i got cleared soo now while filling du sol where i have to verify my marks i have to provide my roll no. now i got 2 different roll no. and checking from both it was not verifying what can i do mam please help!!!!!!

    • priti jain August 20, 2017 at 7:01 pm #

      Visit SOL and ask them there . You might have to apply offline

  16. Yash Bhatnagar August 17, 2017 at 9:48 am #

    I have passed 12 th in this year(2017),but i am not satisfied with my marks,can i repeat 12 th class, because i want to go to du? Plz help?

    • priti jain August 18, 2017 at 7:54 am #

      Yes ,you can !

  17. Supriya Bediya August 17, 2017 at 4:16 am #

    From where i get the character certificate and migration?

    • priti jain August 18, 2017 at 1:17 pm #

      From your CBSE regional center.

  18. Jitendra yadav August 12, 2017 at 12:22 am #

    Mam mai bio ka compartment diya hu 17 july ko lekin fir se compartment aa haya mam mai private se 2 subject ka form bhar sakta hu

    • priti jain August 18, 2017 at 7:56 am #

      Ha bhar sakte ho

  19. abhishek August 8, 2017 at 5:04 am #

    I have science streem and i want to take exam again in2018 in delhi region in private candidate what is the process

    • abhishek August 12, 2017 at 11:49 am #

      Please say me fast

    • priti jain August 18, 2017 at 7:58 am #

      If you arnt from delhi then you need migration certificate first . Then visit patrachar school for private candidate admission . As per delhi private scheme only female delhi candidate can apply direct to cbse private. And for male candidate apply through patrachar or any cbse affilated school.

  20. Itesh August 2, 2017 at 8:46 pm #

    I have 4 year gap .. I had failed in 2014 . Now I want to apply for senior secondary .
    So can I do that whats the process.

    • priti jain August 3, 2017 at 6:18 pm #

      Yes you can continue. You can apply as private Candidate!

  21. Indranil Roy August 2, 2017 at 2:21 pm #

    What is the fees for private candidates?

    • priti jain August 3, 2017 at 6:15 pm #

      Aprox 1000rs

  22. Indranil Roy July 30, 2017 at 6:32 pm #

    Where do I find patrachar vidyalaya in kolkata?
    And from where do I get the admission form for private candidates?

    • priti jain August 1, 2017 at 12:41 pm #

      Call Patrachar number its there on there website . You will get form from Patrachar only!

  23. balendra singh July 30, 2017 at 2:29 pm #

    Mam I have appeared as private candidate for class12 and I have passed in 5 subjects out of 6 .so I have got my marksheet can I get my migration certificate

    • priti jain August 1, 2017 at 12:42 pm #

      Yes, You can get your migration Certificate from CBSE Regional Branch .

  24. Indranil Roy July 25, 2017 at 7:08 pm #

    What are the steps for admission in cbse private?

    • priti jain July 27, 2017 at 5:24 pm #

      Hi Indranil . Either you need to fill form and submit back with fees at listed bank of yoyr location or you need to Get admitted in patrachar vidhyalaya

  25. Saquib Khan July 24, 2017 at 2:07 pm #

    hello mam for private candidate where they will get there migration , passing certificate ?

    • priti jain July 27, 2017 at 5:22 pm #

      From your regional C.B.S.E. office you will get your migration certificate . For Passing certificate visit your examination center

  26. akash July 17, 2017 at 6:00 pm #

    I am passed by 5 subjects but failed in maths given compartment of it but could not pass can I repeat 12 the as private candidate

    • priti jain July 23, 2017 at 7:29 am #

      Hi Akash sorry for being too late. I would like to know first when u had given ur maths compartment exam last , and how many times so far !

    • akash July 29, 2017 at 1:26 pm #

      Mam I have passed this year and given compartment on 17 July same year single time

      • priti jain August 1, 2017 at 12:43 pm #

        Can you give me brief details . I’m not getting what you are trying to ask .

        • akash August 7, 2017 at 5:05 am #

          Mam I have passed 12 the march main exams on according to five subjects but failed in maths so I have given improvent of marks of maths in July but I will not pass in it what should I do now I want to improve my marks in all subjects

          • priti jain August 18, 2017 at 8:00 am #

            Apply maths for march 2018 exams .
            If you want to improve all subjects marks then reappear for all exams without mentioning your past scoring or attempt.

  27. Suresh July 17, 2017 at 1:35 am #

    And Will my Old practicals marks will be carried on in the new marksheet?
    I passed in practicals and failed in maths.
    Because of which i am not eligible for IIT or BITS pilani…
    Is private candidate wont create a problem? i am failing this year

    • priti jain July 23, 2017 at 10:05 am #

      No . You have to attend everything again including Practicals .

  28. Suresh July 17, 2017 at 1:26 am #

    hello mam,
    I will not be able to clear my compartment maths exam. Can i give whole exam again next year? (English PCM and CS)
    As I have to clear my eligiblty criteria to enter IIT

    • priti jain July 23, 2017 at 7:33 am #

      Hi, Yes you can reappear for all subjects next year . Either you have to repeat your year from school (I will recommend that – as when applying from school you get your practical marks ,which u dont as private candidate) . If still want to go private then for boys you can apply by (CBSE patrachar )

  29. harshit July 15, 2017 at 2:58 am #

    Who to apply for private candidate in class 12 tell me full process

    • priti jain July 15, 2017 at 6:41 pm #

      Hi, Harshit for male Candidates CBSE don’t allow direct Private admissions. There are few ways out which let you apply for CBSE Private candidate .
      1. You need to visit any CBSE affiliated school and enquire them about Private Candidate procedure.
      2. You need to visit your regions CBSE Patrachar center and take the admission through them .
      (Note. Admission Procedure start mostly from end of August month . )

  30. Indranil Roy July 8, 2017 at 2:03 am #

    Hello mam, I’m a student of 2013 batch. And I’m having a compartmental subject which I did not clear at that time in class 12 examination. And now i want to give the whole exam again (all subjects). Now I just wanted to know that will I be eligible for taking up the admission as a private candidate in cbse?

    • priti jain July 12, 2017 at 3:16 pm #

      Hi, Indranil Roy .. YEs, you are eligible!

  31. Akash Agnibesh July 5, 2017 at 2:29 am #

    I have appeared 12th mathematics paper as private student how can i get my mark sheet & certificates

    • priti jain July 6, 2017 at 9:12 am #

      Visit your Examination Center for that . Where you had given your mathematics exam!

  32. arvind gupta June 24, 2017 at 11:28 am #

    I have passed 12th CBSe as a private candidate, when and where I will get my makesheet and migration certificate

    • priti jain June 24, 2017 at 3:50 pm #

      Go to exam center to collect your marksheet and Passing certificate .

  33. Arun Surin June 21, 2017 at 8:46 am #

    Can i appear as a private candidate if i had taken TC, and other stuffs from school (CBSE) ,since i was not successful in BCA entrance. And i only want to opt in my interest field…plzz reply as soon as possible.

    • priti jain June 23, 2017 at 1:54 pm #

      Hi, i think you can for better information visit your regional CBSE office .

  34. Sonam Shah June 19, 2017 at 8:18 am #

    After completing hsc from private exam am I will get the same opportunities from top colleges as of a regular student as I have a gap of 2 yrs due to some reasons… Plz reply ASAP

    • priti jain June 23, 2017 at 1:52 pm #

      According to my knowledge shouldn’t be a problem but some courses dont give admission with gap years

  35. abhishek June 17, 2017 at 5:34 pm #

    If I clear 12th class in 2017 from bihar by cbse private candidate but score very less marks in all subjects .so, I applicable to take exam again please suggest maim

  36. abhishek June 17, 2017 at 5:34 pm #

    If I clear 12th class in 2017 from bihar by cbse private candidate but score very less marks in all subjects .so, I applicable to take exam again

    • priti jain June 18, 2017 at 7:16 am #

      Depend on what Course you are going for it . And exactly how much percentage earned.

      • abhishek July 3, 2017 at 9:29 am #

        I get only 58% marks

        • priti jain July 6, 2017 at 9:11 am #

          ??? Wht’s your Stream and How much you were expecting ? Well if you think your marks are incorrect then ask for re-evaluation from CBSE board.

  37. Danish June 14, 2017 at 7:46 am #

    I want to enter private in class XII, which board can give an opportunity to get higher marks, CBSE or NIOS

    • priti jain June 15, 2017 at 6:33 am #

      Go for CBSE its value is much higher then NIOS

  38. Suryakant Thakur June 12, 2017 at 12:34 pm #

    i am passed in all subject in 12th senior secondary examination in this year(2017)……but i want to reapper in examination in some subject such as a private can i do?????..please suggest me mam…..

    • priti jain June 12, 2017 at 4:21 pm #

      If you are from Delhi, then go to any of syndicate bank Branches listed by CBSE and ask them CBSE improvement form .
      And remember one thing once you reappear for any subject and score lower then your current result then you wont be able reverse your scores .

  39. Ajay Nigam June 9, 2017 at 5:20 am #

    Mam i was a private student and just want to know what are the necessary certificates a private candidate should have. I was falied in 2014 and appeared for examination in all subject and cleared in 2015 as a private candidate. So please tell me about the mandatory certificates a private candidate should have

    • priti jain June 9, 2017 at 10:03 am #

      Marksheet and Passing Certificate! As you had attempted all subjects again your 2014 attempt wont count .

  40. Harjit June 8, 2017 at 6:46 am #

    I had given the improvement exams as a private candidate and now from where i will receive my DMC

    • priti jain June 8, 2017 at 12:52 pm #

      From your examination center

  41. Ayush sharma June 6, 2017 at 7:00 am #

    I got my CBSE class10 result (private candidate) on 3/6/17 but in my marksheet I didn’t get FA marks but when I fill form as a private candidate I came to known from CBSE that FA marks of class 10 2015-16 will be add this year
    Pls tell me why my FA marks not include in marksheet

    • priti jain June 8, 2017 at 12:58 pm #

      To my knowledge private candidate only get Theory marks .

  42. Suresh June 2, 2017 at 10:10 am #

    Mam I have a doubt as I have completed my 10+2 in 15-16 from Dehradun region with an aggregate of 92% but as delhi reservation policy I gave improvement exam 2017 taking delhi as exam centre so my query is that is my region is changed to Delhi and will I get a new migration certificate with my new roll number plz help

    • priti jain June 2, 2017 at 5:18 pm #

      Latest marksheet is always the main marksheet . Regarding migration certificate please confirm from CBSE office New Delhi .

      • Suresh June 17, 2017 at 5:36 pm #

        And what is Delhi scheme And all India scheme as I have give my improvement exam by taking Delhi as exam centre to change my region but when I got my Improvement marksheet its written all India region in school name

  43. Honey June 1, 2017 at 9:55 am #

    Hme marksheet kitne din bad milegi or kaise

    • priti jain June 2, 2017 at 12:17 pm #

      approx 2 to 3 weeks. Visit your exam center in case you are private candidate for marksheet else School se hi milti hai

  44. Abhishek Karia May 29, 2017 at 10:09 am #

    i have failed in my 12th, would like to give it private now, what is the procedure and i live in mumbai can you please guide me with whereabouts

    • priti jain August 22, 2017 at 11:58 am #

      Check on CBSE and Patrachar website for details . Else go through my article you can see what all documents require

  45. Ankit Kumar May 29, 2017 at 4:21 am #

    This year I was a private candidate for CBSE class 12th?,I had fail in theory of chemistry.
    What should be my next step?

    • priti jain June 8, 2017 at 12:53 pm #

      Apply for improvement in chemistry for july – august exam.

  46. shubham May 22, 2017 at 6:03 pm #

    Please reply me

  47. shubham May 22, 2017 at 6:02 pm #

    Maam mena abhi 12th cbse ka paper diya h pr mushje doubt h ki kehi mai maths m fail na ho jauu kyuki mera paper karb gya tha baki sab mst gya tha kya kuch ho skta h agar 4&5 number se fail ho reha hu tho kya pass karenge

    • priti jain June 8, 2017 at 12:55 pm #

      Depend on Examination checker . Agar fail hogaye toh august main improvement dey dena . Itna mat socho

  48. shaan May 17, 2017 at 9:46 am #

    Mam i have given cbse 2017(improvement) exam this year as a private candidate.
    I want to know that how i will get my marksheet. Is it sent by post or we have to collect it at regional office or exam centre.

    • priti jain June 8, 2017 at 12:58 pm #

      Exam center

  49. Zainab perveen May 6, 2017 at 9:53 am #

    Ma’am I want to take admission in patrachar in 12 but I am afraid of it’s value and genuinity pls maam do inform is it same as regular cbse n same value as regular cbse I am really very confused about it

    • Zainab perveen May 6, 2017 at 9:55 am #

      And in future shall I face problem in neet exam and college admissions

    • priti jain May 12, 2017 at 9:41 am #

      value is as good as of regular CBSE .

      • raj July 3, 2017 at 6:44 am #

        Hii mam I completed my 12 standard in 2015 from state board bt I secure less marks again I want to give 12 class from cbse for higher marks bt I have one year gap nd m already passed with 51 % bt again I want to give 12 from cbse state board not accepting my request according to them I already passed nd have one yr gap so m nt eligible to regain for 12 so I want to know thqt its possible from cbse to give again 12 cls pliz repl me in my email id pliz pliz
        Ny email id

        • priti jain July 6, 2017 at 9:09 am #

          I think! There is one way out but its darn risky SO think properly before going forward . You need to apply for 12th board again without mentioning your previous marksheet.
          Otherway is fill form for particular subjects in which your marks are less. CBSE allow five chances for improvements , including your gap years.

        • Aditya August 23, 2017 at 12:19 pm #

          Can’t change the board but u can fill private form with state board only

Leave a Reply

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes