FE Engineering ATKT

ATKT HISTORY

In the Old course that ended in 2001, F.E had 16 subjects. Rule
was to allow 4 KTs to go into S.E,but in they extended it to 6 KTs in one year
and even 8 KTS in the year 2001.F.E Engineering ATKT is the hardest to get rid off,more than other year kts.

In New course that ended in 2008,F.E had 10 Subjects. Rule
was to allow 4KTs to go S.E

In New-New Course that is prevailing since 2008 to present
since there are 12 subjects now in S.E the rile is 5 KTs

MORCHA

In the old days, in order to get our KT rules revised, since
our OLD course had 16 subjects in F.E it was very hard to clear them, so we
would go to Mumbai University grounds at Fort and stage a morcha along with
political student bodies like NSUI and ABVP. Thousands of Engineering students of F.E would collect in the maidan opposite University on the morning of the morcha, where 15-20 Police vans, media vans, cameras and hundreds of cops would be present in order to stop us from getting into the university gates. Then at one instant all of us would rush through the cops and jump over the gates and walls, while being lathi charged and beaten. Once we were in, they couldn’t throw us out, we would camp there for days and shout loud slogans till our demands were met  This morcha would last 2-3 days
in which the Vice chancellor of the University along with Senate members would discuss what new rule to implement, and if they did not come to any conclusion and came back down ,we would “gherao” them and send them back up to talk again.

In this manner, we managed to tweak our F.E ATKT Rules every
year and survive, but in 2002 saw the last morcha take place as the then vice
Chancellor Mr. Mungekar was very adamant not to give into our demands, and he said “THIS HAS TO STOP SOMETIME,IT WILL STOP IN MY TIME” , he was adamant and strict, and it was and last time we were successful.

N KT RULE OF THE 90s

The Famous N KT rule is still discussed nowadays in some online
forums .There are rumors  that it might
be implemented again sometime. Many doubt that it has ever been passed as it
seems too good to be true ,but let me tell all of you that in the past on a FEW
occasions mainly for T.E students it had been passed, but NEVER for F.E ,and those were the old days,belive me the old course was way tougher than new, and I know for a fact because I have studied through both courses. So  be rest assured they wont give you’ll that privilege again.

HOW TO AVOID ATKTS in F.E

I have talked about this in detail in my previous post  but I will reiterate it again here:

1. F.E is the hardest year to crack and get through
    so take as many Classes as you can. S.E in comparison is quite simple
    especially 3rd sem. Clearing F.E is like clearing 3rd,4th,7th
    and 8th sems all at the same time.
  2. Most of you already know this but, Maths, Mech
    and CP are worst for F.E .You cannot “mug” them, so it gets hard, start with
    these subjects first, Other subjects can be even completed in a week.
  3. If you get Kts in first sem ,and are appearing
    for second sem,and if those KTs involve maths, mech or cp (which mostly they will
    be) leave them for later and put all your effort in clearing 2nd sem
    subjects, Believe me if you try going to clear all together, youll flunk in
    all, don’t be a hero. I also heard stories of people
    clearing 15 subjects at  a time, I tried
    the same, and I cleared 1 J
    -LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES

What to do if I get a KT

Few things you can do :

1.Give it for Re –Evaluation that costs 500 bucks not the 50
buck re checking thing.

2.If you are getting a drop because of one subject do
EVERYTHING in your power not to-this maybe bad advice but go to the internal
profs ,they CAN HELP, beg cry or … ( do other things) I wont say it here, but college
profs can HELP. One female friend of
mine when we were in F.E, was getting a drop because of M-1 KT, she went  to the prof, I don’t know what transpired,
but she passed. Your college profs are like GOD ,don’t mess with them EVER, they
have a lot of power.

WHAT IF I GET A DROP?

If in case the worst case happens and you get many many FE Engineering ATKT
and finally get a drop, I suggest you get a good job in a call center for that one year. I should
tell all you people that some of my friends who went to get call center jobs in
their drop years didn’t even come back to college to study, because they were
making good money and good experience. Those “dropper” friends of mine now earn
more than many people who all cleared. Everything happens for a reason, You can
cry abit after u get bad news of your drop, but trust me you’ll come out better
than your “scholy” friends.

REALTED LINKS:

ALL CLEAR OR ALL DOWN

B.E in CALL CENTER

BEST ENGG COLLEGES OF 2011

F.E RESULT 2011

IS ENGINEERING DEGREE WORTH IT?

Please follow and like us:

, , , , , ,

685 Responses to FE Engineering ATKT

1. monik May 1, 2016 at 3:06 pm #

Sir, honestly speaking, i have joined diploma in year 2013 n i have recently given my third attempt, n m in fear that i ain’t gonna clear out.. M dout is that can i give forth attempt, cause i have Heard rumors that 3 attempts and you can never give diploma, well this is killing me,

• jojo22 May 6, 2016 at 4:13 am #

i dont know about these rules,many are rumours, just give the exams like normal

2. mansi April 22, 2016 at 7:55 am #

Hello sir, a friend of mine appeared for his Atkt exam for the 6th time..but he isn’t sure of clearing it this time as well! What do you suggest?

• jojo22 May 15, 2016 at 4:06 am #

try it the 7th time

3. Danny dsouza April 21, 2016 at 6:11 pm #

Sir I am in Ist year diploma mechanical branch. i got good mars in every subject but one paer was tough how many grace marks are given in mechanics as grace for passing? (passing is 40mks) please reply

• jojo22 May 6, 2016 at 4:18 am #

in degree papers they give upto 10 marks grace in one paper,maybe similar for diploma

4. Amir Patel December 8, 2015 at 9:35 pm #

I’m a second year diploma student…I’m afraid that I’ll get condoned marks in 2 subjects…I had a doubt that, does msbte gives condone marks in 2 subjects…The subjects which I’m afraid of getting condone marks are ‘Principle of digital techniques (PDT)’ and ‘Electronic instruments & Measurements(EIM)’. I should get minimum of 40 marks in each subjects but my PDT and EIM paper were tough.. I’m expecting between 30-40 in both the subjects….If I get 30 or 32 in both subjects then will I be declared as pass or fail..

• jojo22 December 23, 2015 at 4:11 am #

i dont think 2 ubjects,its aways 1

5. kajal December 5, 2015 at 5:11 am #

hello ,sir i am first engineering student and i think ill get 25 marks in m1 and passing is 30 will they award me grace marks ?

• jojo22 December 10, 2015 at 10:26 am #

if u pass well in other sujects then possible

6. Chetan salunke November 27, 2015 at 2:44 am #

I comfortably passed in all subjects except chemistry from Pune University, where I got 15/50 in theory exam and passing is 20marks. I have a total of more than 400. Would I get grace mark for passing in it?

• jojo22 November 28, 2015 at 5:19 pm #

in mumbai univ u can get 1% grace, if u are meant to get it ,,it comes automtically,u dont have to ask for it

7. Ranjeet November 25, 2015 at 2:58 pm #

Sem1 kt viva can we give in sem4

• jojo22 November 26, 2015 at 4:21 am #

ya,,but y wait and take a chance else if u dont clear it u won enter sem 5

8. Omkar November 14, 2015 at 8:49 am #

Hello sir
    I got one kt in sem 2
    After reval i got 24 (fresh attempt)
    Do they give grace marks??

• jojo22 November 21, 2015 at 4:16 am #

its possible,,depending on your overll score

9. Darshan vikmani July 31, 2015 at 2:45 pm #

Sir I m frm mu .. I having 3 theory kt n 4 internal kt… As per above mentioned I am having drop Bcz it’s exceeding 4 internal kt… Mah classmate n senior said me same ..
    But faculty n exam cell said u r in .. Bcz total kt are not exceeding then 8 ..

Plz plz help on serious trouble

10. Jd July 30, 2015 at 2:00 am #

Sir ihave 4 external kts ,3internal ,1autocad and 1 viava kt then I have year drop or not?

11. ritesh July 29, 2015 at 1:58 pm #

Sir,i am studying in first year engg.-2014 rule of seaprate passsing cause my year is down. Engg.graphics- 40marks

12. tejas July 26, 2015 at 3:26 pm #

Sir, i hv 1 kt in sem1 and 3 kt in sem2.. iam fed up with this.. i dnt want to tke this record further.. i jst want to ask u.. tht can we take readmission in d same clg??..plzzz reply fast… too urgent plzz sir 🙁

• jojo22 July 26, 2015 at 4:20 pm #

yes u can take re adm..and change..dont think of bad records..4kts is easier than 2 full new semesters

• tejas August 1, 2015 at 6:05 am #

Thankyou sir for your reply..just 1 Q in my mind… inspite of these kts.. can i gt admission for MS in top 50 colleges? … and for MS only GRE score matters or our GPA score too??

• jojo22 August 1, 2015 at 5:31 pm #

different colleges have different conditions,but ive heard upto 6 kts is ok.according to me,,if u do your ms from anywhere in us, u are set,and the new GPA system of mum univ will take some time to get recognition from colleges aborad,so dont worry about it too much

13. karishma July 26, 2015 at 8:05 am #

sir i have 3 kt in sem1 and 2 kt insem 2..w i am car for se

14. Jyostna July 5, 2015 at 4:35 am #

Sir I don’t seen my result FE plz send my result jyostnamore9 @gmail.com

15. mayur patil July 3, 2015 at 6:23 am #

Sir I got 18 marks in m2 I need 6 marks for condonation if I will give my paper for rechecking will my marks increase… Plzz suggest me sir

16. mayur patil July 3, 2015 at 5:01 am #

Sir I got 18 marks in m2 and other subjects I have pass…. So for condonation 24 marks are needed… So can I send my paper for rechecking r there any chances of increasing my marks… 6 marks r required.

• jojo22 July 3, 2015 at 12:24 pm #

see,,if u were to get the required marks it would already be alloted to you.,but you can take a hcance and give for rechecking if you think there might be a chance

17. vishal June 21, 2015 at 1:48 pm #

hello sir, i am second year student 2sem clear but 3 and 4 sem appearing 5 subject. so can i go 3 year? plz reply……………

18. enggdude June 16, 2015 at 1:19 pm #

I attempted only 40 marks in maths 2 .
    I made a lot of cancellation . Do they cut marks for cancellations ?
    Do they pass you if you are failing by 2-3 marks ?

• jojo22 June 17, 2015 at 4:19 am #

let me tell u honestly,,attempting 40 marks even in m2 is cutting it too fine, but, if its your fresh attempt there is a chance for grace

19. Rinks June 13, 2015 at 6:55 am #

Sir can we take admission through provision base…and if yes then what is procedure for it

• jojo22 June 17, 2015 at 4:20 am #

im not familiar wit that

20. Yogesh June 1, 2015 at 9:10 am #

How much maximum years are required to passed out diploma.. Is it 7?

• jojo22 June 1, 2015 at 3:29 pm #

not so familiar with diploma rules,but to be on the safe side,try to clear out before the syllabus chnages 3 times

21. vikii May 31, 2015 at 12:13 pm #

Sir i am student of rgpv bhopal.i was the student of 2011-15 batch but coz of my 1st year ATKT in engineering drawaing i m a yr back student.bt now i m cleared in ed n my 2nd year is cleard.i want to knw that nw i’ll take 5th sem examination bt as my some of friend says m i eligible for 4th yr ( 7th) sem exam with 5th sem examination. Plzzzz sir help me m tottly confused wt to do if m nt eligible for 4th yr nw so is drop a suitable option plzz answer as soon as possible.

• jojo22 June 1, 2015 at 3:36 pm #

i dont foolow you exactly,,but are you asking if u can give 5,6 and 7 sems together? the way i see it,,you are now eligible for 5th sem,,no drop

22. mayur May 27, 2015 at 1:19 pm #

Abt which rule u r talking sir???imean which rule will change

23. mayur May 27, 2015 at 5:02 am #

Thanks sir. But I have query the new rule which was introduced in October 2014 of 15 crefit was valid for one year only… According to that can I get admission in te

24. mayur May 26, 2015 at 7:39 pm #

Sir,I m se drop student I have 2 kts from se but my fe M2 paper it was tough so I feel I have less chance to pass it. So 1 KT of fe and 2 kts of se can I make it to TE. According to the new rule?

• jojo22 May 27, 2015 at 4:23 am #

as far i know u cant take a FE kt to TE,,dont think thatrule will change

25. mihir May 19, 2015 at 11:36 am #

For condonation that is for getting grace marks which year kt’s are considered. I am in second year and I have 2 kt’s of FE. Of which I cleared one and may be will be short of some marks for the other. In SE I have one kt. Will I be given marks for FE kt.

• jojo22 May 27, 2015 at 4:24 am #

there is no such thing..if it were so easy,,no one would get drops

26. rahul May 14, 2015 at 7:39 am #

Hey jojo according to you do they give mks for steps in matha
    coz my steps are all cprrect for sure only i culd not get the final ans

27. rahul May 13, 2015 at 7:22 pm #

Math 2 paper was really. Tough will get around 25~26
    Passing is 32 will they give some mks to pass me

• jojo22 May 14, 2015 at 6:07 am #

if many ppl are failing checking is lenian,,and chances are good

28. tejas December 11, 2014 at 7:55 am #

is there separte passing or combine passinggg in sem 1….. my mech paper was worst i will gt smthng 28-29 and passing is 32 so will it b combined like theory+internals or seperate??

29. uwais December 9, 2014 at 7:23 pm #

hello sir,
    i got overall 3 kts in my FE .. i am positive that cleared them in this semester 3.. but my AM-3 went bad due to pressure of handling so many papers.. 🙁 so now i think i ll get another KT in AM-3.. :'( i wanted to know how overall 4 failed subjects gonna affect if i tried to give GRE and wanted to study MS in US.. how these kts gonna affect my carrier 🙁

• jojo22 December 10, 2014 at 4:22 am #

it shoudlnt make a big differnce as long as your GRE scores are good u need not worry

30. vivek December 9, 2014 at 1:51 pm #

i got 2 kt in sem2 and 4 kt in sem3 can i eligible for sem4

31. Raj' December 4, 2014 at 2:50 am #

Hey i m frm pune university. I M in first sem nd i m nearly clearing all subjects leaving M1 bcoz i am going to get 27 mrk and passing is 40 wil i get grace marks?

.and also in paper 13 mrks question were having little printing error so will mrks wil be alloted for attempting them?

• jojo22 December 10, 2014 at 4:41 am #

spends how well u scored in other subjects you could get few grace marks, and as for printing error, if at thet ime of writing the paper the teacher incharge came to class and told you,,then you wont get,,but if not,,then few marks yes

32. sonawane prasad December 3, 2014 at 6:37 pm #

Sir,what is new passing rule fe2014

33. shri. December 3, 2014 at 11:13 am #

hi…..i am in fe pune university. now i have given my sem 1 exams and i think i will get fail in 3 sub phy,electrical,maths1.now when can i clear this subjects ??

34. Rutuja November 27, 2014 at 5:08 am #

I had got kt in mech paper…I had 23 marks …in. reval even they didnt increased my marks….is there any chnce that I can get grace or something…how much marks are required to get grace

• jojo22 December 1, 2014 at 5:23 am #

if u didnt get it the first time,,you wont get it later also,,if they have to award you grace,,you will get it automaticaly

35. rahul November 19, 2014 at 5:11 am #

Is der any grace marks for kt ppr?..
    As because dis was my scnd attmpt and m sure shot of getting upto and only 27 mks in m2…

36. rahul November 15, 2014 at 3:38 pm #

Wer atkt rules relaxed for t.e students in 2009 who couldn’t take admission in final yr bcoz of 2nd yr kts ??? please reply

• jojo22 November 15, 2014 at 8:04 pm #

this rule has always been there,,occasionaly they ammend the rules temporarily,,its possible they relaxed some rules in the past

37. swedel November 5, 2014 at 8:20 am #

hiii…i m in fe engineering…i got 2 kt’s in internals…is ther any job problem after dat….bcoz of 2 kt.????????

• jojo22 November 7, 2014 at 4:13 am #

dont worry youll get many jobs

38. bhanu September 16, 2014 at 2:43 pm #

jojo reply plzzzz

39. bhanu September 15, 2014 at 5:27 pm #

sir i had appeared for golden m2 paper revised pattern…
    i had obtained 15 marks after revaluation i got 25 marks..so can i get grace of 7 marks as d passing marks is 32 and also it was my only paper remaining in fe sem 1 and sem 2…
    jojo22 pls reply as soon as possible

• jojo22 September 16, 2014 at 7:32 pm #

might be difficult to get more marks,,as u already got extra marks in reval

40. ashish September 15, 2014 at 3:53 pm #

Hello, i wanted to know if the rules and conditions above prescribe for VIT college as well which is an autonomous university giving B.Tech degree affiliated to Pune University (Credit based). Before there wasnt a ATKT system but a summer term. Now the summer term is only restricted to Final Year BTech students. Has the system been revised and currently there is an ATKT system in place?
    If yes then how many credits can be carry forward of the subjects of the first year to the third year.

41. sameer September 3, 2014 at 1:26 pm #

Hello sir….
    I’m student of SE mechanical of pune university….I got admission for direct 2nd year on 2012..I’m giving my exam externally bcz all my family responsibility Is on me…in 2012 I fail to clear my exam so I was in drop.then in 2013 I failed to attained my exam due to my job..It means Im in drop from last 2 year’s.this year I’m going to attaine my exam but I’m in stress & pressure…If I agin got a drop then what should I do?? How many drops are available in engineering?? After how many drops admission will be cancel???
    Plz plz plz sir tell me

• jojo22 September 16, 2014 at 7:34 pm #

i think u should keep your job aside now and get into TE, you will have ample time to earn later

42. bhupesh August 25, 2014 at 1:20 pm #

please tell me the procedure of online filing of revaluation/photocopy form in mumbai university.and where to pay the revaluation/photocopy fees.and please also tell me about student login.please

43. yash August 20, 2014 at 1:02 pm #

hey I got 5 external kts including engineerin
    g drawing and I have failed in autocad, so am I dropped out or in for S.E? plz reply

44. prashant G. August 18, 2014 at 6:32 pm #

Friend I cleared F.E. but can’t get atkt or I fail consistently 3 year of S.E. (mech) from Shivaji university kolhapur , So can I will give exam of remaining papers and can I will get admission for T.E.

• jojo22 August 26, 2014 at 9:25 am #

if fe is clear u should be able to secure admission to TE

45. mona August 17, 2014 at 1:45 pm #

Hello Sir I HAVE 4 second Sem Kts N 1 KT OF first Sem That Is Total 5 and also Autocad Pracs Kt M I Eligible For Second Year Or Not..M Highly Worried Now Reply ASAP…IF any One Having Any Idea My Senior Friends Sis N Bros

46. rohot August 15, 2014 at 7:22 pm #

I hv 5 external kts in FE theory paper ..and 1 KT of spa practical.. does DT mean DT I HV a drop..!?? or is dis SpA KT considered as an internal KT..!??

• mona August 17, 2014 at 6:27 pm #

Hey even m facing the same situation 🙁

47. Shreyas August 15, 2014 at 5:58 pm #

ppl please help me!
    i was detained in sem 1 due to low attendance!
    i gave 12 exams together! and i got 5 kts from both sems which is fine
    but i have a problem in internal kts!
    i got internal kts in physics 2…ed and spa
    in ED i got internal kt for autocad and unit!
    will it be counted as 4 kts and will i be getting a drop?

PLZ REPLY :/!

• amit August 25, 2014 at 1:32 pm #

no.as 5 external kts and 3 internal kts are allowed in mumbai university

48. abhi August 14, 2014 at 6:05 pm #

hello frnds . in F.E i have 1 kt in sem 2 & im sem 1 clear .I jss have 1 kt in maths 2. so should I put it in revaluation?. problm is I have only 15 marks even I have wrote a very gud paper. plzz suggest wht should I do!!!

49. n August 12, 2014 at 12:01 pm #

Hi..I hd an internal as well an xternal kt in first sem..I cleared dem bth in sem 2.so ll des kts be shown in d marksheet ? I mean final marksheet

50. Clinton August 11, 2014 at 11:37 am #

Sir, I’ve got result as ‘n’ in physics what does n mean please help ASAP thanking you.

• jojo22 August 12, 2014 at 1:22 pm #

did u pass in term work?