fci recruitment online application - Combined Recruitment for Assistant Grade III in General, Depot, Technical and Account
Cadres and Hindi Posts (AG-II and Typist) in the FCI,
Closing Date: 25.11.2011
(Last Date : 02.12.2011 For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal
Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and
Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman
and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad. APPLICATIONS
RECEIVED LATE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.)
Date of Examination : 04.2.2012 & 05.2.2012 Assistant Grade – III (AG-III) Posts
(General/ Accounts/ Technical/ Depot)
Date of Examination: 22.1.2012 Assistant Grade-II (AG-II) and Typist (for Hindi Posts)
Note: On-line application will be available from 29.10.2011 to 23.11.2011 for Part I
Registration and 29.10.2011 to 25.11.2011 for Part II Registration
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Application can be made in both online and offline mode.Online applications may be
filed at http://www.ssconline.nic.in and http://www.sscregistration.sifyitest.com.
Offline applications may be submitted to the Regional/Sub-Regional Offices of the SSC
as given in Annexure-II.
2. Candidates are required to submit only one application irrespective of the number of
posts opted for.
3. Candidates may pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) by SBI
Challan in case of online application or by CRF Stamp in case of offline application.
4. Application fee is not required for SC/ST /Ex-Servicemen and PH and all women
candidates, subject to submission of Caste/Disability/Discharge Certificate in the
prescribed form from Appropriate Authority in support of his/her claim.
5. No documents are required to be sent to SSC alongwith the application. Therefore, the
candidate should satisfy himself that he/she is eligible for the post(s) for which option is
exercised and that they possess the required qualifications.
6. Option should be exercised by the candidates carefully keeping in view fulfillment of
eligibility conditions, educational qualification etc. prescribed for the posts. OPTION
ONCE EXERCISED SHALL BE FINAL AND NO CHANGE WILL BE ALLOWED UNDER ANY
7. Qualification in the written examination for any post without fulfillment of eligibility
conditions will not confer any claim to the candidate for final selection for the post.
8. If any of the particulars provided in the application is found to be false on scrutiny of the
documents, the candidature of such candidate will be cancelled forthwith.
9. Scrutiny of documents will be undertaken at the time of Computer Proficiency Test/
Skill Test. In the case of AG-II (Post Code E) scrutiny will be only after final selection.