UPTET 2018 EXAM PATTERN,syllabus,result – The Uttar Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test is an annual examination for teachers who wish to teach in government institutions in the state of Uttar Pradesh.Those that pass the teachers test successfully will get placed in these government schools in the post of Primary level teachers and Upper Primary Level .
For more information – http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
|Contact Department||Land Line Phone Number||Email ID|
|U.P. PARIKSHA NIYAMAK PRADHIKARI, ALLAHABAD||0532-2466761,|
UPTET Important dates
UP TET Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern
Uttar Pradesh TET Syllabus: The candidates who are going to attend the Uttar Pradesh TET Examination can use this syllabus as a reference. So, refer Uttar Pradesh TET syllabus 2017 from the below link. The Uttar Pradesh TET curriculum includes following topics listed below. Download TET Syllabus from below link.
UPTET Eligibility 2018
UPTET Eligibility guidelines for both the test are given below:
1. Minimum Educational Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Level):
- Degree with Minimum 50% from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Freedom Fighters will be given for 05% in Degree & 02 years Diploma (D.Ed) from N.C.T.E/ Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). OR
- Degree with 02 years B.T.C., C.T. (Nursery)/ Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) (02 years) from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university. Eligible Candidates can OR
- Degree with qualify in Special B.T.C. Training from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university. OR
- Degree with 02 years B.T.C. Urdu Special Training in Uttar Pradesh from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university. OR
- 04 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
2. Minimum Educational Qualification for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Level):
- Degree with B.T.C. from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university & National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) OR
- Degree with 50% form Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized institution/ Degree (B.Ed)/ B.Ed Special Education from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). OR
- Intermediate with 50% & 04 years B.A/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed from recognized by N.C.T.E./ U.G.C. OR
- Intermediate with minimum 50% & 04 years Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
- Degree with minimum 45% from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized institution (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Freedom Fighter candidates will be given for 05%) & B.Ed.
UP Teachers Eligibility Test Paper I & II Exam Pattern
The exam consists of two papers conducted separately. The paper I is for selecting teachers for the primary level. Upper primary level teachers selected for Paper II.
- Paper 1 is for 150 Marks
- Paper 2 is for 150 Marks
- No Negative Marks is there
Teachers Eligibility Test Syllabus for Paper 1 & Paper 2
Candidates who are preparing for TET Exam 2017 can directly download Teachers Eligibility Test Syllabus from here. Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test Paper 1 & Paper 2 Syllabus are updated here. Download Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test Syllabus and Prepare well for the Exam. Download Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test Previous Papers.
- Candidates who score 60% (90/150 marks) of the total marks would be considered qualified for UPTET Recruitment.
- However, the reserved category candidates are required to score only 55% marks (82/150 marks) to qualify.
- Candidates who qualify the exam would be getting the UPTET eligibility certificate.?
UPTET RESULT 2017
For the UPTET result 2017,please click on the image below:
UPTET Application fee