Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 707 Multi Tasking Staff Posts: Delhi Police has issued a notification to conduct the Delhi Police Examination for the recruitment of 707 Multi Tasking Staff (Civilian) posts on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 17-12-2017 to 16-01-2018 at 05:00 PM.
Delhi Police Vacancy Breakup Details:
Total No of Posts: 707
Name of the Posts: Multi Tasking Staff (Civilian)
Name of the Trade:
1. Cook: 253 Posts
2. Water Carrier: 54 Posts
3. Safai Karamchari: 237 posts
4. Mochi (Cobbler): 14 Posts
5. Dhobi (Washerman): 68 Posts
6. Tailor: 16 Posts
7. Daftri: 03 Posts
8. Mali (Gardener): 16 Posts
9. Barber: 39 Posts
10. Carpenter: 07 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 27 years as on 16-01-2018 i.e. candidates should born not earlier than 17-01-1991 and not later than 16-01-2000. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Trade Test, Final Merit List.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation (10th pass) or equivalent/ ITI in relevant trade from any Government Recognized Institution/ Board.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- for General(UR)/ OBC through online SBI Gateway, Net Banking and Debit Cards.
No fee for Women, SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Serviceman candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in and www.delhipolice.nic.in from 17-12-2017 to 16-01-2018 at 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
2. Log on through the portal www.delhipolice.nic.in
3. Click on Recruitment
4. Select the desired post & Click on it.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
6. Take print out of online application for future use.
For more details and the original notification, please click below: