Household bank credit card application process
A simple process that lets you fill in your personal details which is 128 but SSL protected,and in 30 seconds the automated application handle with generate a card that is suited to you based on your creditworthiness.
Electronic Disclosure agreement
CHOOSE YOUR CARDS
Household Bank MasterCards
If you’re looking for a credit card with online features designed to keep you on track with your Account, the Household Bank MasterCards give you that opportunity. Managing your Account is easy, and puts you in control 24/7.
- Acceptance at millions of locations worldwide, including website purchases and reservations.
- Discounts available from MasterCard® at many of your favorite merchants when you enroll in the services at www.mcnearby.com.
- Manage your account online anytime of the day using our helpful Account Management Tools.
- Enjoy Online Bill Pay at no charge, no matter how often you use it.
- email and text messages to remind you of your available balance and upcoming payment due date with online enrollment.
- Have the opportunity to build a good credit history; we report to all 3 major credit bureaus.
- Receive 100% protection from unauthorized use and set your personal customized spending alerts.
- Speak to Customer Service Representatives about questions on your account.
The variable Purchase APR is either 14.99% or 19.99%, based on your creditworthiness. The variable Balance Transfer APR is either 14.99% or 19.99%, based on your creditworthiness. The variable Cash APR is 20.90%. Your APRs may increase to the Penalty APR if you make a late payment. The variable Penalty APR is 29.99%. A Balance Transfer Fee of 5% ($5 minimum) will apply to balance transfers and credit card checks, if available. A Cash Advance Fee of 5% ($5 minimum) will apply to cash advances. The Minimum Interest Charge is $1.00. An Annual Fee of either $39 or $59 will apply, unless you receive a $29 or $49 Introductory Annual Fee for the first year, then after that an Annual Fee of $59 will apply. A one-time Processing Fee between $0 and $39 will apply. The Foreign Transaction Fee is 3% of the U.S. dollar amount on transactions made in a foreign currency.
If you accept a secured card offer, it comes with a 7.99% variable Purchase APR and a 7.99% variable Balance Transfer APR. An Introductory Annual Fee of $0 will apply for the first year, after that a $35 Annual Fee will apply. The Processing Fee is $0. All other terms above apply. Minimum $200 security deposit required. Any credit extended under the secured credit card is secured by a deposit account with HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
Household Bank Secured MasterCard
The Household Bank Secured MasterCard is card for building or rebuilding credit. It comes with a low 7.99% variable purchase APR, and the first year’s annual fee will be waived. You’ll enjoy the same built in benefits of an unsecured card, but only you will know it’s secured. Simply fill out the inquiry form, then print and mail your application to get started! As a cardmember, you’ll enjoy:
- The ability to make online purchases or reservations, and access to manage your account 24/7.
- Email or text message alerts to remind you of your available balance and upcoming payment due date when you enroll online.
- Acceptance at millions of locations worldwide.
- Free Online Bill Pay, no matter how often you use it.
- 100% protection from unauthorized use and the ability to set your personal customized spending alerts.
Here are a few benefits that you will receive when you signup for your Household bank credit card:
1.Online account management
2.Online Bill pay service
3.Online statements and transactions
5.Special offers every month