KVS Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 1017 LDC, Librarian & Other Posts:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), New Delhi has issued a notification for the recruitment of 1017 Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Librarian, Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Administrative Officer, Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant, Hindi Translator, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Applicants may apply online from 21-12-2017 to 11-01-2018 at 11:59 PM.
KVS Vacancy Breakup Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1017
KVS Recruitment 2018 Name of the Posts:
1. Deputy Commissioner: 04 Posts
2. Assistant Commissioner: 13 Posts
3. Administrative Officer: 07 Posts
4. Finance Officer: 02 Posts
5. Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
6. Assistant: 27 Posts
7. Hindi Translator: 04 Posts
8. Upper Division Clerk: 146 Posts
9. Stenographer: 38 Posts
10. Lower Division Clerk: 561 Posts
11. Librarian: 214 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 50 years for Post 1, 2,
45 years for Post 3,
35 years for Post 4, 5, 6,
28 years for Post 7,
30 years for Post 8,
27 years for Post 9, 10,
35 years for Post 11
as on 31-01-2018. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH & Ex-Serviceman candidates as per Govt of India rules.
KVS Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess second class Masters Degree, B.Ed or equivalent Degree, 5 years regular service as Assistant Commissioner for Post 1, Masters Degree, B.Ed or equivalent Degree for Post 2, Graduation for Post 3, B.Com with 50% of marks in the aggregate and at least 4 years post qualification/ M.Com with 50% of marks/ CA (Inter)/ ICWA (Inter)/ MBA (Finance) or PGDM (Finance) with knowledge of computer applications for Post 4, Graduation/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering for Post 5, Graduation for Post 6 from a recognized institute with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Computer Based Test/ Examination, Skill Test, Typing, Proficiency Test and or Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.1200/- for Group A, Rs. 750/- for Group B & C through online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking (If Applicable). No fee for SC/ ST/PH & Ex-service men candidates.
How to Apply Online: Candidates can apply online through the website www.kvsangathan.nic.in from 21-12-2017 to 11-01-2018 at 11:59 PM.1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
2. Log on through the website www.kvsangathan.nic.in
3. Select the desired post & Click Apply Online.
4. Complete the registration if he/ she would be new user.
5. Complete the login details if already registerd candidates.
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
7. Take print out of online application for future use.
For more details and orignial notification instructions please click below: