NEET Admit Card 2019, Hall Ticket, Releasing Date – Get Admit Card Here- the admit card for the February session of the National Eligibility cum entrance test for admission into various undergraduate medical and dental colleges will be released in the first week of January 2019.For the May session of the NEET 2019,the admit card will be released in the first week of May.
NEET Admit Card 2019, Hall Ticket, Releasing Date – Get Admit Card Here
NEET 2019 Admit Card procedure
Firstly you need to download the admit card from the NEET website.You will have a security pin that would be given to you after filling in the application form.Using this security pin and date of birth and registration number you can proceed to download the admit card.
- Date of Birth
- Exam centre
- Date and time of the exam
- Fathers name
After downloading the admit card check the details properly,if there are any mistakes or change that needs to be rectified then contact the card issuing board.Once you download the card,there will also be a copy of it is acrobat format – pdf that will be saved in your inbox of the email address that you gave in the application form.This is in case you have misplaced the admit card and need a copy.
On the exam day you will need:
1.This admit card that you received
2.Two recent passport sized photgraphs
NEET 2019 Admit Card Dates
There will be two sessions during which the NEET 2019 will be scheduled.One is the February session between February 3rd and February 17 2019 and the second session will be during the May month of 12th May 2019 and 26th February 2019.
As before this examination is computer based CBT in online mode and will have objective type questions.The hall tickets for both these sessions will be available in first week of January and second week of May respectively.
Check the entire NEET 2019 date schedule here
NEET Exam Schedule
|NEET Exam Day events||Time/Details|
|Entry in the examination hall||7.30 AM to 9.30 AM|
|NEET Admit card checking process||9.30 AM to 9.45 AM|
|Distribution of test books||9.45 AM|
|Seal of the question booklet to be broken by the candidate||9.55 AM|
|Closing of entry in the examination hall||9.30 AM|
|Commencement of NEET exam||10.00 AM|
|Completion of NEET exam||01.00 PM|
|Use of Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only||Pen will be provided at the center for writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet.|
Instructions for Candidates on Exam Day
- The exam center will be opened 2½ hours before starting of the examination. So, candidates must reach into the examination center on time.
- After 9:30 AM, no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam center.
- Candidates must reach the exam venue with downloaded admit card & passport size photograph.
- Candidates, those not possess a valid admit will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- During the examination time, the invigilator will check Admit Card of the candidates to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate. The invigilator will also put his/her signatures in the place provided in the Answer Sheet on SIDE-1.
- Candidates must find out & occupy their allotted seats. If candidates found to sit in another seat or room other than an allotted seat, then their candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any barred items except NEET 2019 hall ticket and photographs inside the examination hall.
- No candidates will leave their seat or exam hall until exam concludes as per schedule.
- Smoking in the examination center is strictly prohibited.
- Water Bottles, Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks etc. are not allowed to be taken by the candidates into the examination center.
- Candidates must sign twice on the attendance sheet, first after starting of examination & second while handling over the answer sheet to the examiner.
- Candidates also have to put their finger impression in given space on the attendance sheet.
- The candidate will check and ensure that the Test-Booklet contain as many number of pages as are written on the top of the cover page.
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of test for any reason, re-test shall not be held by the Board under any circumstances.
- The candidates, suffering from Diabetes Type – I, may be taken care of at the centre as per the instructions issued by CBSE.
- No candidate shall be allowed to use toilets in last 30 minutes of examination i.e. from 12.30 pm to 01.00 pm.