NEET Eligibility Criteria 2019, Qualification, Age,Eligibility – These are the general rules and regulations for eligibility for various quotas as well as for general quota students.In order to sit for the NEET 2019,you need to fulfill these conditions else you will not be permitted to give the entrance test.
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2019
The main eligibility for appearing for NEET 2019 is the number of attempts-
Number of attempts – A candidates belonging to general category can appear for the exam a maximum of 9 times.
A Candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC can give the NEET a maximum of 14 times.
|Category of Candidates||Types of permissible IDs|
|All Indian Candidates||Aadhaar Number, Aadhaar Enrolment Number (EID) or Registration Number issued by Facilitation Centre|
|Indian Nationals belonging to Assam, Meghalaya or Jammu & Kashmir||Aadhaar Number, Aadhaar Enrolment Number, Registration Number issued by Facilitation Centre, Ration Card Number, Bank Account Number, Passport Number or Number of any other Identity Card issued by Government.|
|NRIs||Aadhaar Number, Passport Number|
- The candidates have to be a citizen of India,however persons holding OCI,PIO and foreign nationals can apply seperately
General and Unreserved persons have to be born between 7th May 1994 and 1st Jan 2003
SC/ST/OBC/PWD persons need to be born maximum between 7th May 1989 and minimum 1st January 2003
Eligibility Educational Qualifications required-
Here are the main educational qualifications that are required to give NEET 2019:
- You need to have passed a 10+ 2 examination from a reputed board like HSC,CBSE,ISC or any other higher secondary certificate.
- Any other boards like National open school are not permitted from appearing in NEET 2019
- Even if you are currently appearing for your class 12 board exams this year,you can apply,but need to furnish the passing certificate at the time of admission.
- You should have taken science sujects like Physics,Chemistry,MAths and Biology at this 10+2 level exam and scored atleast 50% marks in it for general category,40% marks for sc/st/obc.
Eligibility for General Candidates
IF you do not want to opt for 15% All India Quota for NEET 2019,then you will have to give the NEET as usual and there after you will have to attend the counselling rounds to get a dental or medical seat.
Here are some of the general eligibility rules that you need to have:
You need to have a domicile certificate of that state from which you are appearing
IF not you need to have done your qualifying examination from the same state like 10th or 12th board exam
You need to have passed in that qualifying exam.
15 % AIQ Seats Eligibility
If you want to apply for a quota seat through the AIQ or All India Quota which has a reservation of 15% you can do so if:
If you want to take give NEET from the 15% AIQ seats here are the rules:
- Students of Jammu & Kashmir that wish to take admission into AFMC college,or for any private University.
- Students of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are also eligible to apply for this quota in AIQ