CBSE NEET EXAM 2018 – Application,Dates,Cut off,How to apply online – The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is an all India common entrance exam for candidates to seek admission into medical and dental colleges for MBBS and BDS.The entire online application procedure,documents, important dates for exams and cut offs are given below:
For the NEET 2018 updated new syllabus and exam pattern 2018 go here
For Candidate Eligibility go here
NEET EXAM 2018 Important dates
How to apply for NEET EXAM 2018
The online procedure to apply online for NEET 2018 is given stepwise below.Before you can go ahead read through the entire process.
Before you begin,please keep the following documents ready to scan online:
2.Personal academic and address documents as required
3.Recent colored photograph scan copy (size between 10KB to 100KB)
4.Signature scan copy (size between 3kb to 20kb)
5.Right hand index finger scan copy (size between 3kb to 20kb)
6.Debit/credit card or Net banking information
7.Valid Email ID and password
Online Application Procedure Step wise
- Visit the official website of NEET.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment using online and offline mode.
- After the fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form as per the given instructions.
- The last date to fill the application was 5th April.
- The authority may also provide the correction facility only in some particular fields.
Things to remember:
Candidate can pay application form fees through online as well as offline mode. By via online mode, debit/credit card/ E- Challan of Syndicate, SBI, ICICI bank or HDFC bank candidate can pay. Candidate have to pay applications form fees as per given category wise.
Gen/OBC category candidate have to pay Rs. 1400/-
Candidate for SC/ST & PH have to pay Rs. 750/-
- Online process: Candidates can pay the fee through credit/debit card/net banking/e-wallet using the online payment gateway.
NEET EXAM 2018 Cutoffs
These are the approximate cut off marks that can be expected based on previous years aggregate results.