NEST application form registration procedure – Department of Atomic Energy,Government of India, National Entrance Screening Test NEST .Admission to M.Sc-5 year integrated programmes at UM-DAE CBS,Mumbai and NISER, Bhubaneshwar. Here is the NEST application form registration procedure.
Step 1- Registration Page
Step 2-Application page
Registered or speed post to-
The Chief Coordinator in the form of a DD drawn in favour of “NEST” payable at Mumbai. Write application number and name on backside.
Name of A/c: NEST
Account Number: 06720100017345 (Type: SB)
IFSC code: BARB0KALINA
Branch name: Bank of Baroda, Kalina Branch
(Please quote the transaction reference number/UTR with remitter’s name(a/c holder) in the online form for identification.)
Step 3- Photo Application Page
Scan photo and signature in .jpg format
• Crop white area to keep only passport photo or signature.
• If uploading photo from a high resolution camera then reduce the size (around 80-100 kb). This will reduce the failed uploads.
• Click UPLOAD only after adding both images.
• Uploading images again will simply overwrite the previous images. Click ‘refresh’ to view fresh images.
• Check the images in the print form menu and re-upload if still there is a need. If still older images appear then refresh the page.
NEST application form registration procedure – Things to remember
1.Qualification is based on Science 12th with atleast 60% (General/OBC) and 55% (SC/ST/PD) who have passed in 2010,2011.2012
2.Age limit is after oct 1,1987 which is relaxed by 5 years for Sc/St/PD
3.Examination of NEST 2012 consists of 5 sections.Section 1 is general and compulsory.Sections 2 to 5 areBiology,Chemistry,Mathematics,Physics.Attempt 3 out of 4 questions.Questions are objective and duration is 3 hours.
4.Fees is Rs.600 (General/OBC) and Rs.300 (Sc/St/PD).Pay by DD in the name of “NEST” payable at mumbai.Candidate must write name and application number on reverse of DD.