TNUSRB police constable jobs 2020
September 17, 2020 Job Posts 0 Comments
The TNUSRB also known as the Tamil Nadu Uniformed services recruitment board has released an advertisement intimating all eligible candidates to join up for 10906 vacancies for which the final date of application is 26 October 2020.
These breakup of job posts are for the following positions:
- Grade II Police Constable – 10329
- Jail Warder Grade II – 119
- Firemen – 458
|Name of Recruiter||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board(TNSURB)|
|Name of Post||Constable Grade II, Jail Warder Grade II, Firemen|
|Number of Vacancies||10906|
|Start Date For Application||26.09.2020|
|Last Date for Application||26.10.2020|
|10th std from a recognized Board.|
Police Constable Salary
|Constable Grade II, Jail Warder Grade II, Firemen: Rs.18200 -Rs. 52900/-|
|Age limit||Minimum 18 years to Maximum 24 years|
TNUSRB Selection Process:
- The first process of police selection is the written test. Passed candidates in the written test will going to the measurement of Height.
- After measuring the height and chest of the candidates, the male candidates will run 1,500M race and the female candidates 400M race.
- The male candidates selected in the first phase will be called for physical efficiency test in which they will take part in 100M or 400M race, high jump or long jump and rope climbing.
- The physical efficiency test for women is 100M or 200M race, cricket ball throw or shot put and long jump or high jump.
- Candidates who clear the test will be called for certificate verification
How to apply
- Go to the official website where eligible candidates can apply online through www.tnusrbonline.org from 26.09.2020 to 26.10.2020.
- Click on Advertisment Link
- Now enter your Registration Id as login & Password provided
- Click the Login option to download the admit card
- Take out a printout as proof at admission time.