CBSE Private Candidate Admission -Tips to remember

For all female students  hoping to appear as a CBSE Private Candidate here are some VERY IMPORTANT and useful tips that you need to go through. Note, this post is written by a CBSE Private Candidate herself, so you wont find this information anywhere else on the web.

CBSE Private Candidate 10th class

1) 9th as well as 8th std passed are eligible through CBSE Patrachar School/Regular Public or government School as Private candidate.

2) Through CBSE Patrachar School, not only a Females but also Male students can apply .

3) Female Delhi bonifica Resi.(those staying in Delhi/ NCr) can apply as a CBSE Private candidate without joining Patrachar school

4) Private candidates cannot change subjects or choose subjects other then their old school was teaching .Eg. Maths , Science, Social Science, English communicative /Literature , Hindi /Sanskrit.

5) You are not allowed more then 5 subjects. Also practicals not allowed to be chosen either.


CBSE Private Candidate

CBSE Private Candidate Admit Card


















6) W/o Practical subjects like Science aren’t of 100 marks Theory, But 80 Marks. You must score 25 marks, minimum for your 80 marks subjects, and for the rest of the subjects, minimum score should be 33 .

7) Private women candidates need not join any regular school nor Patrachar Schooling. She can study at home.

8) No need to fill form through any institute, personal tutors, coaching center etc. As you going to end up paying higher fees then CBSE PRIVATE FEES. Total Fees is below RS. 1000 max .

9) Be sure form submission is on time to avoid late fees. Be sure the form is filled fully with all documents required

10) Private and Improvement Examination Forms are available at selected SYNDICATE BANKS as well as for Submission of Forms.( Patrachar students can follow patrachar guidelines for cbse form)

11) With form You need to summit Your Transfer Certificate, Last clearing class marks sheet xerox copy, and an AFFIDAVIT attested by First Class Magistrate/Notary (Details of affidavit are given on your forms ).

12) Only Candidate below 18 yrs are required to submit Affidavit, Older than 18 yrs old need to submit any affidavit. ( only those women National territory of Delhi appearing as fresh candidate ,without having read in any recognized school.


CBSE Private Candidate

CBSE Private Candidate Affidavit



















13) Form should be only filled with Blue/Black Ink. Do not fill with Glitter(sparkle ) Pen. There shouldn’t be any cutting or fluid used on your forms . Fill with concentration and slowly need to not show any hurry and Spoil your form.

14) After submitting your Form do not forget to receive your form receipt from bank. Receipt can be use if case of not receiving your admit card letter.

15) Do not come under any scams running by Private Institutes/Coaching Center claiming 100% clearances in 2 months,3 months or less.

16) Must sign your full name in signature column do not sign differently in your examination hall. Required 1 passport size recent photograph for submitting with form.

17) Roll no. and admit card info with your examination center name/no. will be provided in month of February. All students must visit there given Center and receive their Admit card .
(With only CBSE letter OR without Admit card students wont be allowed to attend examination).

18) Finally forms must be signed and stamped by School Principal or recognized Delhi school .

Below is a snapshot of a final marksheet as it appears for a CBSE Private Candidate


CBSE Private Candidate



CBSE Private Candidate 12th class

1) Student must have one year gab between 10 th standard passing year to applying for 12th standard Examination.
Eg. If Student has passed there 10th Std in 2014 can apply for 2016 12th Examination but not for 2015 Examination.

2) Fees For CBSE 10th will not be more then RS. 1000 (with late fees )

3) Required to submit class 10 passing marksheet ( not allowed if candidate not Qualified 10 th standard).

4) Only National Territory Of Delhi’s residing Female candidate can apply for private examination.Male candidate has to apply through CBSE Patrachar School as this is the only way a male private candidate can apply.

5) Male candidate can join NIOS also.

6) Candidate will be examined only in the syllabus as prescribed for the year of Examination.

7) Don’t apply for any stream you are not confident of passing just because it is suggested by your relatives, Parents, Tutors etc. Apply for only those you are confident with it.

8) Examination MAIN held in month of march only in case you had taken 6 subjects and passed in 5 out of 6 you will be declared Passed.

9) Compartment candidate has the option to retain there previous practical marks of the first year Examination.

10) CBSE forms cannot be applied or downloaded online . Can only be collected at selected Syndicate Banks.

11) CBSE regional office does not supply examination forms . Can only be collected and submit at SYNDICATE BANK only.

12) If you are worried about spoiling your year then No need to wait an entire year gap for 12th standard students can join an institute or some colleges where eligibility is 10th std also for professional Courses. ( Like Fashion Design, Textile Design etc)

Please follow and like us:

, , , ,

190 Responses to CBSE Private Candidate Admission -Tips to remember

  1. Yash Bhatnagar August 17, 2017 at 9:48 am #

    I have passed 12 th in this year(2017),but i am not satisfied with my marks,can i repeat 12 th class, because i want to go to du? Plz help?

    • priti jain August 18, 2017 at 7:54 am #

      Yes ,you can !

  2. Supriya Bediya August 17, 2017 at 4:16 am #

    From where i get the character certificate and migration?

    • priti jain August 18, 2017 at 1:17 pm #

      From your CBSE regional center.

  3. Jitendra yadav August 12, 2017 at 12:22 am #

    Mam mai bio ka compartment diya hu 17 july ko lekin fir se compartment aa haya mam mai private se 2 subject ka form bhar sakta hu

    • priti jain August 18, 2017 at 7:56 am #

      Ha bhar sakte ho

  4. abhishek August 8, 2017 at 5:04 am #

    I have science streem and i want to take exam again in2018 in delhi region in private candidate what is the process

    • abhishek August 12, 2017 at 11:49 am #

      Please say me fast

    • priti jain August 18, 2017 at 7:58 am #

      If you arnt from delhi then you need migration certificate first . Then visit patrachar school for private candidate admission . As per delhi private scheme only female delhi candidate can apply direct to cbse private. And for male candidate apply through patrachar or any cbse affilated school.

  5. Itesh August 2, 2017 at 8:46 pm #

    I have 4 year gap .. I had failed in 2014 . Now I want to apply for senior secondary .
    So can I do that whats the process.

    • priti jain August 3, 2017 at 6:18 pm #

      Yes you can continue. You can apply as private Candidate!

  6. Indranil Roy August 2, 2017 at 2:21 pm #

    What is the fees for private candidates?

    • priti jain August 3, 2017 at 6:15 pm #

      Aprox 1000rs

  7. Indranil Roy July 30, 2017 at 6:32 pm #

    Where do I find patrachar vidyalaya in kolkata?
    And from where do I get the admission form for private candidates?

    • priti jain August 1, 2017 at 12:41 pm #

      Call Patrachar number its there on there website . You will get form from Patrachar only!

  8. balendra singh July 30, 2017 at 2:29 pm #

    Mam I have appeared as private candidate for class12 and I have passed in 5 subjects out of 6 .so I have got my marksheet can I get my migration certificate

    • priti jain August 1, 2017 at 12:42 pm #

      Yes, You can get your migration Certificate from CBSE Regional Branch .

  9. Indranil Roy July 25, 2017 at 7:08 pm #

    What are the steps for admission in cbse private?

    • priti jain July 27, 2017 at 5:24 pm #

      Hi Indranil . Either you need to fill form and submit back with fees at listed bank of yoyr location or you need to Get admitted in patrachar vidhyalaya

  10. Saquib Khan July 24, 2017 at 2:07 pm #

    hello mam for private candidate where they will get there migration , passing certificate ?

    • priti jain July 27, 2017 at 5:22 pm #

      From your regional C.B.S.E. office you will get your migration certificate . For Passing certificate visit your examination center

  11. akash July 17, 2017 at 6:00 pm #

    I am passed by 5 subjects but failed in maths given compartment of it but could not pass can I repeat 12 the as private candidate

    • priti jain July 23, 2017 at 7:29 am #

      Hi Akash sorry for being too late. I would like to know first when u had given ur maths compartment exam last , and how many times so far !

    • akash July 29, 2017 at 1:26 pm #

      Mam I have passed this year and given compartment on 17 July same year single time

      • priti jain August 1, 2017 at 12:43 pm #

        Can you give me brief details . I’m not getting what you are trying to ask .

        • akash August 7, 2017 at 5:05 am #

          Mam I have passed 12 the march main exams on according to five subjects but failed in maths so I have given improvent of marks of maths in July but I will not pass in it what should I do now I want to improve my marks in all subjects

          • priti jain August 18, 2017 at 8:00 am #

            Apply maths for march 2018 exams .
            If you want to improve all subjects marks then reappear for all exams without mentioning your past scoring or attempt.

  12. Suresh July 17, 2017 at 1:35 am #

    And Will my Old practicals marks will be carried on in the new marksheet?
    I passed in practicals and failed in maths.
    Because of which i am not eligible for IIT or BITS pilani…
    Is private candidate wont create a problem? i am failing this year

    • priti jain July 23, 2017 at 10:05 am #

      No . You have to attend everything again including Practicals .

  13. Suresh July 17, 2017 at 1:26 am #

    hello mam,
    I will not be able to clear my compartment maths exam. Can i give whole exam again next year? (English PCM and CS)
    As I have to clear my eligiblty criteria to enter IIT

    • priti jain July 23, 2017 at 7:33 am #

      Hi, Yes you can reappear for all subjects next year . Either you have to repeat your year from school (I will recommend that – as when applying from school you get your practical marks ,which u dont as private candidate) . If still want to go private then for boys you can apply by (CBSE patrachar )

  14. harshit July 15, 2017 at 2:58 am #

    Who to apply for private candidate in class 12 tell me full process

    • priti jain July 15, 2017 at 6:41 pm #

      Hi, Harshit for male Candidates CBSE don’t allow direct Private admissions. There are few ways out which let you apply for CBSE Private candidate .
      1. You need to visit any CBSE affiliated school and enquire them about Private Candidate procedure.
      2. You need to visit your regions CBSE Patrachar center and take the admission through them .
      (Note. Admission Procedure start mostly from end of August month . )

  15. Indranil Roy July 8, 2017 at 2:03 am #

    Hello mam, I’m a student of 2013 batch. And I’m having a compartmental subject which I did not clear at that time in class 12 examination. And now i want to give the whole exam again (all subjects). Now I just wanted to know that will I be eligible for taking up the admission as a private candidate in cbse?

    • priti jain July 12, 2017 at 3:16 pm #

      Hi, Indranil Roy .. YEs, you are eligible!

  16. Akash Agnibesh July 5, 2017 at 2:29 am #

    I have appeared 12th mathematics paper as private student how can i get my mark sheet & certificates

    • priti jain July 6, 2017 at 9:12 am #

      Visit your Examination Center for that . Where you had given your mathematics exam!

  17. arvind gupta June 24, 2017 at 11:28 am #

    I have passed 12th CBSe as a private candidate, when and where I will get my makesheet and migration certificate

    • priti jain June 24, 2017 at 3:50 pm #

      Go to exam center to collect your marksheet and Passing certificate .

  18. Arun Surin June 21, 2017 at 8:46 am #

    Can i appear as a private candidate if i had taken TC, and other stuffs from school (CBSE) ,since i was not successful in BCA entrance. And i only want to opt in my interest field…plzz reply as soon as possible.

    • priti jain June 23, 2017 at 1:54 pm #

      Hi, i think you can for better information visit your regional CBSE office .

  19. Sonam Shah June 19, 2017 at 8:18 am #

    After completing hsc from private exam am I will get the same opportunities from top colleges as of a regular student as I have a gap of 2 yrs due to some reasons… Plz reply ASAP

    • priti jain June 23, 2017 at 1:52 pm #

      According to my knowledge shouldn’t be a problem but some courses dont give admission with gap years

  20. abhishek June 17, 2017 at 5:34 pm #

    If I clear 12th class in 2017 from bihar by cbse private candidate but score very less marks in all subjects .so, I applicable to take exam again please suggest maim

  21. abhishek June 17, 2017 at 5:34 pm #

    If I clear 12th class in 2017 from bihar by cbse private candidate but score very less marks in all subjects .so, I applicable to take exam again

    • priti jain June 18, 2017 at 7:16 am #

      Depend on what Course you are going for it . And exactly how much percentage earned.

      • abhishek July 3, 2017 at 9:29 am #

        I get only 58% marks

        • priti jain July 6, 2017 at 9:11 am #

          ??? Wht’s your Stream and How much you were expecting ? Well if you think your marks are incorrect then ask for re-evaluation from CBSE board.

  22. Danish June 14, 2017 at 7:46 am #

    I want to enter private in class XII, which board can give an opportunity to get higher marks, CBSE or NIOS

    • priti jain June 15, 2017 at 6:33 am #

      Go for CBSE its value is much higher then NIOS

  23. Suryakant Thakur June 12, 2017 at 12:34 pm #

    i am passed in all subject in 12th senior secondary examination in this year(2017)……but i want to reapper in examination in some subject such as a private can i do?????..please suggest me mam…..

    • priti jain June 12, 2017 at 4:21 pm #

      If you are from Delhi, then go to any of syndicate bank Branches listed by CBSE and ask them CBSE improvement form .
      And remember one thing once you reappear for any subject and score lower then your current result then you wont be able reverse your scores .

  24. Ajay Nigam June 9, 2017 at 5:20 am #

    Mam i was a private student and just want to know what are the necessary certificates a private candidate should have. I was falied in 2014 and appeared for examination in all subject and cleared in 2015 as a private candidate. So please tell me about the mandatory certificates a private candidate should have

    • priti jain June 9, 2017 at 10:03 am #

      Marksheet and Passing Certificate! As you had attempted all subjects again your 2014 attempt wont count .

  25. Harjit June 8, 2017 at 6:46 am #

    I had given the improvement exams as a private candidate and now from where i will receive my DMC

    • priti jain June 8, 2017 at 12:52 pm #

      From your examination center

  26. Ayush sharma June 6, 2017 at 7:00 am #

    I got my CBSE class10 result (private candidate) on 3/6/17 but in my marksheet I didn’t get FA marks but when I fill form as a private candidate I came to known from CBSE that FA marks of class 10 2015-16 will be add this year
    Pls tell me why my FA marks not include in marksheet

    • priti jain June 8, 2017 at 12:58 pm #

      To my knowledge private candidate only get Theory marks .

  27. Suresh June 2, 2017 at 10:10 am #

    Mam I have a doubt as I have completed my 10+2 in 15-16 from Dehradun region with an aggregate of 92% but as delhi reservation policy I gave improvement exam 2017 taking delhi as exam centre so my query is that is my region is changed to Delhi and will I get a new migration certificate with my new roll number plz help

    • priti jain June 2, 2017 at 5:18 pm #

      Latest marksheet is always the main marksheet . Regarding migration certificate please confirm from CBSE office New Delhi .

      • Suresh June 17, 2017 at 5:36 pm #

        And what is Delhi scheme And all India scheme as I have give my improvement exam by taking Delhi as exam centre to change my region but when I got my Improvement marksheet its written all India region in school name

  28. Honey June 1, 2017 at 9:55 am #

    Hme marksheet kitne din bad milegi or kaise

    • priti jain June 2, 2017 at 12:17 pm #

      approx 2 to 3 weeks. Visit your exam center in case you are private candidate for marksheet else School se hi milti hai

  29. Ankit Kumar May 29, 2017 at 4:21 am #

    This year I was a private candidate for CBSE class 12th?,I had fail in theory of chemistry.
    What should be my next step?

    • priti jain June 8, 2017 at 12:53 pm #

      Apply for improvement in chemistry for july – august exam.

  30. shubham May 22, 2017 at 6:02 pm #

    Maam mena abhi 12th cbse ka paper diya h pr mushje doubt h ki kehi mai maths m fail na ho jauu kyuki mera paper karb gya tha baki sab mst gya tha kya kuch ho skta h agar 4&5 number se fail ho reha hu tho kya pass karenge

    • priti jain June 8, 2017 at 12:55 pm #

      Depend on Examination checker . Agar fail hogaye toh august main improvement dey dena . Itna mat socho

  31. shaan May 17, 2017 at 9:46 am #

    Mam i have given cbse 2017(improvement) exam this year as a private candidate.
    I want to know that how i will get my marksheet. Is it sent by post or we have to collect it at regional office or exam centre.

    • priti jain June 8, 2017 at 12:58 pm #

      Exam center

  32. Zainab perveen May 6, 2017 at 9:53 am #

    Ma’am I want to take admission in patrachar in 12 but I am afraid of it’s value and genuinity pls maam do inform is it same as regular cbse n same value as regular cbse I am really very confused about it

    • Zainab perveen May 6, 2017 at 9:55 am #

      And in future shall I face problem in neet exam and college admissions

    • priti jain May 12, 2017 at 9:41 am #

      value is as good as of regular CBSE .

      • raj July 3, 2017 at 6:44 am #

        Hii mam I completed my 12 standard in 2015 from state board bt I secure less marks again I want to give 12 class from cbse for higher marks bt I have one year gap nd m already passed with 51 % bt again I want to give 12 from cbse state board not accepting my request according to them I already passed nd have one yr gap so m nt eligible to regain for 12 so I want to know thqt its possible from cbse to give again 12 cls pliz repl me in my email id pliz pliz
        Ny email id

        • priti jain July 6, 2017 at 9:09 am #

          I think! There is one way out but its darn risky SO think properly before going forward . You need to apply for 12th board again without mentioning your previous marksheet.
          Otherway is fill form for particular subjects in which your marks are less. CBSE allow five chances for improvements , including your gap years.

Leave a Reply

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes